We have a signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Happy birthday Cribs. Go get you a big booty shoutout 2 chainz and Paranos

Advertisement
All because of these unidentifiable Maudes……

View attachment 193388

sNHE14q.gif

I just walked in the door from a long day, the Hect could’ve burned down and I wouldn’t have known. We have a commit coming in a lil bit, thats all I have for you today. Now I’m going to celebrate my birthday.
Happy Birthday king

Advertisement
I think it was more the guys who visited this past weekend and the excitement stemming from that vs. his post concerning those guys that I found disappointing. Negative is the wrong word so I apologize for that.
I'll ask you then, why isn't anyone speaking about corners? Maybe our lb & cb recruiting Is ALOT further along than most people seem to believe... Like hey coach Steele and coach strong aren't likeable dudes who know what they doin and addae went from one of the top recruiters in the country(**** remind y'all why)to he's a bad hire... No need for the sensationalism guys(as a whole) trust we're fine. AGAIN Mario has a timeline and a strategy for everything he's doing. Like it or not that's how it is.

I'll ask you then, why isn't anyone speaking about corners? Maybe our lb & cb recruiting Is ALOT further along than most people seem to believe... Like hey coach Steele and coach strong aren't likeable dudes who know what they doin and addae went from one of the top recruiters in the country(**** remind y'all why)to he's a bad hire... No need for the sensationalism guys(as a whole) trust we're fine. AGAIN Mario has a timeline and a strategy for everything he's doing. Like it or not that's how it is.
I got you brother, all this news coming out slowly as well since my overreaction...Mario definitely knows what he's doing. I got full trust.

Advertisement

In Dee I trust...

I just walked in the door from a long day, the Hect could’ve burned down and I wouldn’t have known. We have a commit coming in a lil bit, thats all I have for you today. Now I’m going to celebrate my birthday.
Happy bday bro

Advertisement
The nerve… the unmitigated gall, the gumption… the **** u mean? Celebrating a birthday?! You got commitments to break here, sir. You got insider recruiting information to disperse. Yeen got time for a life outside of CIS, damnit. We need you here 24/7, mane! We paying good money for this **** 🤣😂🤣.
Just messing with you Cribby. Have a happy birthday, man! Enjoy yourself.

Happy Birthday Brotha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back