We have a signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo what happened to all the signals and tweeting? Seems like Twitter went realllll quiet after all those this morning lmao

Advertisement
Cristobal has 100% been read in. And consulted.
My point was that knowledge would be very tightly held to the best. With everything that needs to be done to get out of the ACC deal rumors can’t be circulating. It’s an administration issue. So unless you feel confident in your coach with leaks it might not go that far. But Mario is a true professional so he would be a guy that they would trust with that info.

My point was that knowledge would be very tightly held to the best. With everything that needs to be done to get out of the ACC deal rumors can’t be circulating. It’s an administration issue. So unless you feel confident in your coach with leaks it might not go that far. But Mario is a true professional so he would be a guy that they would trust with that info .
I agree....what are the ACC Coaches telling players on the prospective Conferences and Realignments.
Jake Gyllenhaal Lets Be Honest GIF

Mario they can trust.....so much at stake.

#9 is WR Brian Blades
Not to derail, but recently watched an old game from his time and the announcer mentioned Brian ran a 9.5 100m in high school! Is that so? Isn’t that like Olympic level? I gotta say that caught me off guard since he’s definitely one of our greatest receivers ever and had a nice pro career but didn’t think he had those kind of wheels.

Not to derail, but recently watched an old game from his time and the announcer mentioned Brian ran a 9.5 100m in high school! Is that so? Isn’t that like Olympic level? I gotta say that caught me off guard since he’s definitely one of our greatest receivers ever and had a nice pro career but didn’t think he had those kind of wheels.
Lol 9.5 would smash the world record. No.

Advertisement
We can't get everyone, even the best lose some. Drink a beer enjoy your Friday. This is the last month where we wont be discussing actual football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's 100% fact..fastest player on the 86/87 teams....When UM played FSU those yrs, it was Blades who Deion covered, not Irvin.

"not to derail".... but watch me derail

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back