We have a real shot at the playoffs

Advertisement
Won't matter what anyone does ahead of us if we go undefeated. We'll make a 4 team playoff EASILY if we win out. We'd have to beat Clemson, and that would put us in without a doubt.

Advertisement
There's still a lot of landmines left ahead. GT is not bad. VT looks good. And ND actually looks really good with a 1 point loss to UGA and blowing out everyone else. Then you've got likely Clemson in the ACC champ game.

There's still a lot of landmines left ahead. GT is not bad. VT looks good. And ND actually looks really good with a 1 point loss to UGA and blowing out everyone else. Then you've got likely Clemson in the ACC champ game.

Yep, one game at a time. This was big, but there is still a LOT of work to do.

Advertisement
Eh. I don't see it. Ways to go

Looking at our schedule there are two legit teams left. VT and ND, IMO we should win at least one of those. If we do we should get to the ACC championship and that would be a tough one to win obviously, but very possible. We don't have to be dominate to get in.

I'm being optimistic here, but it's certainly possible.

Sorry. Not this year. Unless of course we beat ND and every other Coastal team. The offense and secondary are still a work in progress. Still happy about the win!

We look like hot garbage the majority of the game and this guy is talking playoff.....

Advertisement
Georgia Tech. Let's just focus on one game at a time. If we get embarrassed by that triple option, we're going nowhere.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Its October...Miami has usually struggled in this month. We got over the FSU hump and after an emotional win, we better watch out for a very game Georgia Tech team. That is a let down trap game if I ever did see one.

Advertisement

Yes. Are all message forums manic depressive like this? Last week, everyone was behaving like a bunch of ******* brats throwing temper tantrums. The gameday forum looked like a flaming pile of vaginas. Now people are swinging wildly the other way and predicting playoffs?

Getting by GT will be hard enough. Their qb is legit. Our safeties suck. That is a bad bad combination against these jokers. I think we could easily lose this game.

Sorry. Not this year. Unless of course we beat ND and every other Coastal team. The offense and secondary are still a work in progress. Still happy about the win!

We just won AT FSU, what game do you think we'll lose?

Its October...Miami has usually struggled in this month. We got over the FSU hump and after an emotional win, we better watch out for a very game Georgia Tech team. That is a let down trap game if I ever did see one.

Plus they had an extra week to prepare for us. We need to enjoy this win for the night then get onto GT.

Advertisement
Back