we have a new QB.

Advertisement
Tim ReynoldsVerified account ‏@ByTimReynolds

More Vinny: "I hope people see if I'm allowing my son to go (there) under the tutelage of Al and his staff, it speaks to what I believe in."

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 8m8 minutes ago

Vinny Testaverde to AP, on Al Golden: "I like what he has done. People forget where we were. ... He has it headed in the right direction."

lolz

The propaganda machine is unbelievable man

burn this program to the ground

I want 10 billboards surrounding the hecht alone

He really lit it up in high school :upset:

Jesuit High School in Tampa, Florida... led team to Class 5A District 9 championship while reaching the state regional semifinals... went 90-for-167 as a senior with 1,015 passing yards with nine touchdowns in 2013... as a junior - during his first season to play football - passed for 152 yards on 16-of-35 passing with a touchdown and four interceptions... High School Coach: Matt Thompson

Advertisement
Tim ReynoldsVerified account ‏@ByTimReynolds

More Vinny: "I hope people see if I'm allowing my son to go (there) under the tutelage of Al and his staff, it speaks to what I believe in."

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 8m8 minutes ago

Vinny Testaverde to AP, on Al Golden: "I like what he has done. People forget where we were. ... He has it headed in the right direction."

lolz

The propaganda machine is unbelievable man

So UM gave Vinny's son a free ride in exchange for his vocal support?

This....administration....MUST BE STOPPED!

Why are we bashing players?? I love every player that chooses to step up for the U. If he choose Fsu yah would have something negative to say. I am about the U winning if he suck he won't see the field maybe a just a scout team qb. Its one thing to bash losing coaches don't bash players. I have nothing but love for every CANE

It's a practice arm. Relax.

That said vinny never was the smartest so

Advertisement
sad...we were probably the only D1 team willing to take him.

we took AJ Highsmith at QB

we took Cannon Smith at QB

we took Gray Crow at QB

Outsiders literally laugh at us as a football program now. SMH

CZwEf.gif

I love Vinny but he is still laying soft ones up for Sandusky's boys. Administration is getting desperate. Calling is Siberian reinforcements. Keep up the noise. Maybe it is interfering with there presidential search -- might be some hesitation about walking into this storm. Pure it on, everyone. Next thing you know they will bribe Howard into coming out for this smuck.

To all our beloved former Canes, please do not dishonor yourselves like this. If you can't support us, then please keep quiet. We are as much THE U family as you so stop ****ing on us. This administration hates all of us and would love to divide us old fans from the old players. Stop and think. These people hate us all.

Advertisement
Lose Ray Lewis Jr, gain Vinny Testaverde Jr.

Golden is a master of spin.
Yes he is. Think about it this way.....the recruiting class if falling apart and guess whose fault it is? Ours. Not his.
If I didn't know better I'd say he's playing chess while we fiddle with checkers.

Al has another excuse. Vinny's color blindness was on his sons mind and talked to kaaya and kaaya was worried about vinny and Joe thats why we lost the game.

Advertisement
He was a walk-on at TTU, and he looked pretty awful when he played this year. I don't think he got much of dad's genes, as he's short and has a weak arm. Great to have him aboard the SS Fail though.

Oh did he now? What were his stats? Did you see him on the field?

Anyhow, if he wasn't a big legacy, I doubt he'd be here. We'll see what happens.

He was a walk-on at TTU, and he looked pretty awful when he played this year. I don't think he got much of dad's genes, as he's short and has a weak arm. Great to have him aboard the SS Fail though.

He should play as much as Ray Lewis III did.

Advertisement
Back