we have a new QB.

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 5m5 minutes ago
The Miami Hurricanes are about to get a new QB. Vinny Testaverde tells the AP that son Vincent is transferring to Miami from Texas Tech.

Advertisement
He was a walk-on at TTU, and he looked pretty awful when he played this year. I don't think he got much of dad's genes, as he's short and has a weak arm. Great to have him aboard the SS Fail though.

arvind.gif

Advertisement
Tim ReynoldsVerified account ‏@ByTimReynolds

More Vinny: "I hope people see if I'm allowing my son to go (there) under the tutelage of Al and his staff, it speaks to what I believe in."

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 8m8 minutes ago

Vinny Testaverde to AP, on Al Golden: "I like what he has done. People forget where we were. ... He has it headed in the right direction."

lolz

The propaganda machine is unbelievable man

More Vinny: "I hope people see if I'm allowing my son to go (there) under the tutelage of Al and his staff, it speaks to what I believe in."

Vinny Testaverde to AP, on Al Golden: "I like what he has done. People forget where we were. ... He has it headed in the right direction."

lolz

i remember where we were. We were 7-5 in Shannon's last year and 6-6 in Goldens first year. Golden also brought in the 9 recruiting class in year 1. In Goldens 4th year we are worse than where we were. Finished 6-7 and the recruiting class will be in the high 20s or low 30s

lolz

i remember where we were. We were 7-5 in Shannon's last year and 6-6 in Goldens first year. Golden also brought in the 9 recruiting class in year 1. In Goldens 4th year we are worse than where we were. Finished 6-7 and the recruiting class will be in the high 20s or low 30s

Ya we were 9-4 now we are 6-7..

Advertisement
So Vinny's son is coming here..to be coached by someone from penn st..in turn..Vinny threw 5 int's to Penn state..Its come full circle

proof positive of my negged post referring to Vinnie's mental capacity...... go ahead and neg this one as well. It is what it is.

Advertisement

WHAT IS THIS ****? Where we were? Where the **** were we? 7-5 the year before Fat Liar got here? And now we're 6-7. What am I missing?

Advertisement
He was a walk-on at TTU, and he looked pretty awful when he played this year. I don't think he got much of dad's genes, as he's short and has a weak arm. Great to have him aboard the SS Fail though.

Wonder if he's an interception machine like his old man. Should fit in well here with this rolling disaster of a program. "Candy Canes" is a more than apt description.

Advertisement
Back