We have a MF'ing savage at Head Coach! Epic troll job tonight by Manny!

I love this, but I am curious to what level of awareness Manny and staff have for the uf game. like do they realize just how big and important that game is? for recruiting, for national relevance? the last 4 big "neutral" site games we've played, we have been destroyed.

anyone on here that has communication with the staff have an idea?

@DMoney @Stefan Adams @dsddcane

The event at the clinic was to distract from the real purpose of visiting Orlando — which was clearly to measure Camping World Stadium to better appreciate the size of the game. Chess.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Macho man, I think I speak for all of CIS when I say please don't leave out any details. I cannot possibly get enough of this story.

I agree! But maybe let's leave out the part where they all went out after and killed a few homeless guys and hookers just for the thrill of it.

Man Gator and Noles fans are going crazy on Twitter about this.....

Noles fans denying it and typical gators fans talking **** saying they're gonna hang 50 on us and all this

Im in the “just ******* prove it on the field” camp; especially after the last 15 years or so of incompetence.

But this is incredible. This is some advanced mental warfare technique you’d read about Roman troops doing the night before a battle. Kind of reminds me of an NWO stunt out of the WWF back in its prime.

Until we have actual on-the-field results to dissect, it’s nice to see Manny running up the score on the off-season.

Gotta have a ruthless ******* to win in college football and it looks like we’ve checked that box.
Man I miss the upvote. Underated post.

Advertisement
Manny Diaz at an in-home visit with a mom whose son is choosing between Miami and Alabama when asked "what do you say about Alabama being the winningest team on the past decade, Coach?"

giphy.gif

I love this, but I am curious to what level of awareness Manny and staff have for the uf game. like do they realize just how big and important that game is? for recruiting, for national relevance? the last 4 big "neutral" site games we've played, we have been destroyed.

Advertisement

...not sure if serious?

Sadly, these stayed on ice all night back in the Tagfart junior suite. He fell asleep watching an old episode Hangin' with Mr. Cooper after he grew tired of his noise complaints about Manny's bash being completely disregarded.

Ohhhh, Willie T. You poor poor *******.

View attachment 81020

You mean the Zima and Zumba mixer didn’t go over real well?

Willie Tags is a cornball and I hope he stays at FSU forever, but he used "complement" correctly. As a verb it means to enhance (or complete) by supplying something additional. Like how a run game and play action feed off each other. You two need hooked on phonics.
Compliment would also be a verb. You unlike others apparently didn't see the irony in this post...
Irony - the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

Did
You
Seriously
Just
Ask
This?

Yeah they ******* know. Only been doing a countdown from day 1.

Advertisement
Back