We have a chance to do to Clemson

Negro-Wan Kanobi

I got the force.... on hood
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
15,436
What they did to us.
file_00000000a64c8230b5969b6231f38820.png

Let's pay it forward.
 
As embarrassing as that game was (I was at a Canes watch party in Atlanta with a lady-friend who is a Clemson alum), that game did get Golden up outta there.

That being said, dabo is a smug pr*ck so i hope they embarrass them at their house. Win this game solidly and convincingly and I think the momentum carries the team far through the season
 
As embarrassing as that game was (I was at a Canes watch party in Atlanta with a lady-friend who is a Clemson alum), that game did get Golden up outta there.

That being said, dabo is a smug pr*ck so i hope they embarrass them at their house. Win this game solidly and convincingly and I think the momentum carries the team far through the season
I’m at a point in the season where every game needs to end 1-0 Canes. Don’t care if it’s up/down, inside/out, sideways or straightaway, 1-0 is the mission. That said,.. I would especially love to kick their N*tS**ks into their throats and watch them choke to death as Canes carry Mario off the field on their shoulders.🙌🏽..Just Sayin’ GOCANES
 
As embarrassing as that game was (I was at a Canes watch party in Atlanta with a lady-friend who is a Clemson alum), that game did get Golden up outta there.

That being said, dabo is a smug pr*ck so i hope they embarrass them at their house. Win this game solidly and convincingly and I think the momentum carries the team far through the season
Right. Everyone was thanking Dabo. Now we want him gone. I'd rather him continue there, continue to fail to adapt and return them to Clemsoning.
 
Hope we win big, but with the weather being pretty bad idk how realistic it would be. Think the weather may keep this closer than we all want. Still think we win by two scores.
 
As embarrassing as that game was (I was at a Canes watch party in Atlanta with a lady-friend who is a Clemson alum), that game did get Golden up outta there.

That being said, dabo is a smug pr*ck so i hope they embarrass them at their house. Win this game solidly and convincingly and I think the momentum carries the team far through the season
Many on this board paid for the plane to fly over stadium to get Golden outta here and celebrated when he was fired.. I dont get the revisionist history, Im more about the losses since that game..
 
Back
Top