SinisterCane MOPE DYNASTY Premium Joined Nov 30, 2014 Messages 7,367 Today at 11:14 AM #41 Go Canes!! said: I was at that game. Would love nothing more than to return the *** whipping. Click to expand... I was there too, hot as **** without the overhead stadium cover watching Al Foldin's obituary
Go Canes!! said: I was at that game. Would love nothing more than to return the *** whipping. Click to expand... I was there too, hot as **** without the overhead stadium cover watching Al Foldin's obituary
Colombie Junior Joined Oct 6, 2012 Messages 5,826 Today at 11:16 AM #42 Cause turnovers, score off turnovers, don't commit turnovers and play a solid game penalty wise. If we do those things then we should clobber them.
Cause turnovers, score off turnovers, don't commit turnovers and play a solid game penalty wise. If we do those things then we should clobber them.
M miamifan007 Junior Premium Joined Jan 3, 2012 Messages 4,437 39 minutes ago #43 Memnon said: View attachment 374495 Fuxk Al Folden, always & forever. Click to expand... This spoke volumes.
Memnon said: View attachment 374495 Fuxk Al Folden, always & forever. Click to expand... This spoke volumes.