We have 4 LBs committed?

Advertisement
Tyler Johnson
Chase Smith
Troutman
Thomas Davis

I like all these guys, but are we going to have 10 LBs on roster next year for 2 spots?

Am I missing something? Are one of these guys being groomed for the striker position? (Chase?)

Are the coaches not happy with the young guys we have on the roster? Seems like over recruiting the LB position is why we have a little numbers crunch and are only going to be able to go with 1 DE and maybe 1CB in this class.
If you have 10 but only 1-2 are serviceable, then you keep recruiting until you find some worth a ****

Advertisement
Tool Box appeared to be taller than him...but they seemed to be similar type of players. I like both kids...Toolbox also spent a brief time playing off the ball lb here.
Did Trent have 4.7 speed like this kid?

Advertisement
There are two tweeners there. I think Chase Smith starts off at Striker, but ffs, he could play anywhere. WR, get bigger and grow into a TE, LB, Striker, FS, SS. He's a good prospect all over the field. I think Davis starts as an EDGE. Maybe he becomes a LB, but not next year.

Advertisement
I don’t like Davis at DE over Payton
If we bring in Payton at DE because we like Davis at LB it must mean we're done at LB.No way we also go after T2 unless we drop 1 of Davis,Troutman or Johnson,4 LBs in 1 class when we only play 2 and would put us at over 10 on the team again makes no sense when we have other needs like cb.

Don't anybody listen to all these geniuses, Chase Smith will be a LB. The Striker is a LB. Johnson is a speedy LB not a DE. Thomas Davis will be a LB and all will be included in Blitz packages if our unqualified relationship DC knew what he was doing. Winston Moss or Muschamp/T Rob come on down!

Advertisement
Well now that Davis is going to play DE do we really need 3 DE’s by adding Payton and then seeing the 2022 DE class is loaded there? I know Payton is good and everything but I wouldn’t be opposed to grabbing 3 CB’s and Garcia if Miami misses on Lewis and Smith.
We're gonna lose Phillips and Roche so yea

Advertisement
Back