We got some big boyz

LoyalCane24

Junior
[TWEET]872214790348967937[/TWEET]

I remember richts first quote was where are all the big guys.... he won't need to say that anymore

[TWEET]872220397177122816[/TWEET]

Advertisement
I don't want to be a debbie downer but 6'7 is borderline too tall for a DT

Advertisement
lol all I could think was this better not be a got **** crank thread! 6-7 300 is a big dude tho for sure!

Ford is as big as Calais Campbell and he's only 18!! In the immortal words of Flo Rida "it's goin down fo real"

Advertisement
giphy (3).jpg

he has been a big kid...and its funny he played a lot of DE. He will be a wrecking ball...but not right away imo...hes a kid that will take a lil while but will be a high level player.

That Dillard DL had 4 div 1 guys on it

Advertisement
The way Coach Kool is recruiting we about to have an All NBA Defensive line squad with all these 6'5, 6'6 plus players he recruiting.

Advertisement
Not a lot of successful DTs in the John Henderson/Jumpy Gathers mold - 6-7, 300. But they do exist. Chris Canty is another one but he has a totally different makeup.

Don't know how much athletic ability Ford has.

I don't want to be a debbie downer but 6'7 is borderline too tall for a DT

It depends on his bend. Generally I don't want DTs over 6'5, but if he's able to play low, a couple inches doesn't matter.

This is the right view. Someone being too tall at DT is only problematic if they're long and flailing. Ford is a proportional giant. He is naturally huge. He carries his 300 pounds easily and will carry more without really trying to add mass.

I've always been high on Ford and I'm pretty sure he'll be **** good a starter for us in a couple years

he has been a big kid...and its funny he played a lot of DE. He will be a wrecking ball...but not right away imo...hes a kid that will take a lil while but will be a high level player.

That Dillard DL had 4 div 1 guys on it

He's another guy that I expect Kool to turn into a monster.

Advertisement
Back