We got robbed

Wouldn't have been anywhere close to that atmosphere against a garbage Florida State team—and their fans are always well represented.

Notre Dame late in an undefeated season and their first trek to South Florida since 1989—that game was almost three decades in the making.

Florida State / Miami is always special, but that Notre Dame game was just something else—the closest The Rock has been to the Orange Bowl.
Gotta disagree. The ND game was huge, but you can't underestimate how excited fans are to see a real **** O for the first time in 18 years. And a complete dismantling of FSU? Yeah, it would have been insane.

Advertisement
And they will have to call an ambulance for Howell.
9F528DD9-4065-4DC4-A9D0-BE13072F6A3E.gif

In the UM article I read, it indicated that they were going to revisit the attendance situation sometime after the 3rd week, which to me means sometime between now and before the next home game.
I know that students will be allowed to come to games now.

Wouldn't have been anywhere close to that atmosphere against a garbage Florida State team—and their fans are always well represented.

Notre Dame late in an undefeated season and their first trek to South Florida since 1989—that game was almost three decades in the making.

Florida State / Miami is always special, but that Notre Dame game was just something else—the closest The Rock has been to the Orange Bowl.
Actually, in recent games, there have been less and less Noles fans going to the games. I have a feeling that trend will continue.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back