We got robbed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Of another 2017 ND type atmosphere. I can only imagine how electric The Rock would have been last night with 65K fans.
Covid cost us a crazy schedule to run thru, Rousseau, Phillips, Roche dline, packed *** house watching a exciting brand of ball, etc.. We finally get spread offense where we light up scoreboard and a freakin pandemic hits.. lol.. cant make it up..

Just happy we got games on the field at this point

UNC don't want none of that sauce. Only concern is what the refs will do in an ACCCG play in game with us against the tobacco road darling tar heels. Especially if UNC is undefeated. The SEC and Big 12 looked meh this weekend. The prospect of a one loss conf runner up maybe getting into the playoff is real and it would be huge if they could ensure the the conf title game features two undefeated squads.

Advertisement
Of another 2017 ND type atmosphere. I can only imagine how electric The Rock would have been last night with 65K fans.
Wouldn't have been anywhere close to that atmosphere against a garbage Florida State team—and their fans are always well represented.

Notre Dame late in an undefeated season and their first trek to South Florida since 1989—that game was almost three decades in the making.

Florida State / Miami is always special, but that Notre Dame game was just something else—the closest The Rock has been to the Orange Bowl.

Is this something thats being discussed?
Not that I know of.
But if the state opens up and there is no increase in new cases I don’t see a reason why they wouldn’t go full go at the stadium.
After Labor Day weekend there hasn’t been any increase as far as I know in the number of new cases here in dade or Broward.
Yes some people are still testing positive but no where near where it was.
We will see in another 2 weeks how it goes. But if everything stays status quo I say the go full capacity within the next month.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back