We didn't quit!

To our benefit, I'm thinking that the recruits there last tonight were even more impressed with this type of victory than they would have been if we merely covered.

4 td's, no ints in NKosi's first FSU game is impressive! Heart, competitiveness? You can check those boxes off.

For those who care, his completion percentage, it was not good(41%). But he is the next level QB we need.
As a tv watching fan that **** was incredible. Doomed we were. Then in the flash of a few minutes, game on. Fk the ones that don' want to be a part of this.

Advertisement
Bring in a good ST coach and we will be in the Top 8
not sure what ST coach can do about some of this.. you can't make a practice punter into a game punter. on the punt return, people were in position buy got fooled by the FSU player who just stood there for a 1.5 seconds. Most thought he had made a fair catch. The same type of play in another game went for a TD also. you put players in the right positions and they don't make the play. I hope things improve but most of this is on the players and their discipline

Face it we're a team that thrives off the turnover (Those 10 wins came from 30 TOs last year. The subsequent 4 loses in to LSU, came with only a single TO).

I said it on Gameday yesterday, we're a dynamic team with 3 turnovers, not so much without them. This Cane's offense isn't set up by the run, its set up by the TO. I think the stadium reaction yesterday shows most understand that, if only subliminally...

Face it we're a team that thrives off the turnover (Those 10 wins came from 30 TOs last year. The subsequent 4 loses in to LSU, came with only a single TO).

I said it on Gameday yesterday, we're a dynamic team with 3 turnovers, not so much without them. This Cane's offense isn't set up by the run, its set up by the TO. I think the stadium reaction yesterday shows most understand that, if only subliminally...
Rcht doesnt throw deep with Perry. Big mistake. This was our corner. Richt will see the light. It is on. We will pummel, yes pummel everyone from here on. We as fans put to much emphasis on rivalry games. We gonna be fking from here on.

Rcht doesnt throw deep with Perry. Big mistake. This was our corner. Richt will see the light. It is on. We will pummel, yes pummel everyone from here on. We as fans put to much emphasis on rivalry games. We gonna be fking from here on.
You are right about taking the training wheels off N'Kosi. But please don't start that "we're #### from here on...." crap. We have glaring weaknesses on the OL and Special Teams.

Advertisement
You are right about taking the training wheels off N'Kosi. But please don't start that "we're #### from here on...." crap. We have glaring weaknesses on the OL and Special Teams.
We won't face athletes like FSU again. Thankfully. WE ROLLIN *******

Advertisement
Back