We Could use a transfer WR thoughts?

Advertisement
Feels like some of y'all don't understand how the Initial counters work and how that limits how many players we can take in per year. We can only take in 3 more guys either recruits or transfers since we signed 21 so far and used a 2021 IC for Jarrid Williams.

Big gaps in CB depth that needs to be filled. Offensive Line could still use upgrades. Even LB needs help. Maybe another edge rusher from the portal with Phillips and Roche gone to the NFL and our remaining DE being R-FR and FR.

I trust Coach Likens to develop the WRs and challenge them so no WR from the portal.

We have so much talent I would like to see us develop it
This... I am expecting a jump from guys if Likens is that dude. All these players learned a new system on the fly. Harley and Pope come back, Wiggins idk if he has it but I am hoping the younger guys start to show out. Payton quits being a knucklehead and we signed a good WR class with Brinson, George and Smith. We have like 10 WR on the roster, def need help elsewhere.

Advertisement
We do not have any big WRs, Wiggens and incoming Brinson are 6'2, doubt we have room. Will have to do with TEs, Mammarelli ,6'4
and Mallory 6'5.

Gonna get some **** for suggesting this name, and this is only if the IC rule changes, but I'd like to see us take a chance on Tamorrian Terry (assuming he enters the portal and not the draft). The kid flashed in some dreadful offenses, and is a nice big body guy who can move

Advertisement
Yes, we need to be on lookout, I would bring in two if possible. WR room is a mess. Hopefully Wiggins and Pope declare or something..

If the IC rule changes, DE, CB, WR are the spots that need transfers. If King leaves, add QB. If Nesta leaves, add DT....

Gonna get some **** for suggesting this name, and this is only if the IC rule changes, but I'd like to see us take a chance on Tamorrian Terry (assuming he enters the portal and not the draft). The kid flashed in some dreadful offenses, and is a nice big body guy who can move
Not from me you won't. If we take a kid from UF then we surely can take a kid from FSU....although I HIGHLY doubt an FSU kid will transfer to UM and vice versa....that's almost an unwritten rule lol....

Guess also difference with UF kid was he hadn't played a snap but even with that I could see it happening with UF.....just don't see it happening within the FSU/UM rivalry.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t care about the size of the WR.... if Harley leaves you have a bunch of dudes who haven’t proven anything and well be right back to Wiggins dropping easy catches and Pope doing just enough to not get benched

WR(consistency)
LB( instincts)

is something we need for sure

Guys there is a couple of WR in portal I think would be a upgrade to our room. Please let me know your thoughts.

Dylan Wright 6’4 physical great 50/50 ball hawk

Tyrell Shavers 6’6 4.38 40 good hands
No space. Like everyone is saying. We need at least 1 CB. Maybe a LB or DE, O line.

We have plenty of WRs, hopefully we can actually develop that talent now. Whatever it takes. Maybe get them all personal jugs machines for their dorms? :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
Back