We can build off Harley and his comment

AHURT12

Redshirt Freshman
Harley had a break out game and other receivers on the team will be inspired by this and want the same thing I guarantee you. Competition is the only thing that will make this team better. I don't see him having a game like this every week but someone else will step up with him. He may have said what he did for several reasons. I think because since he's been here he really hasn't had mutch competition he never felt he needed to do extra or maybe he is repeating something he heard a coach say.

Eiether way his performance was great and others will want this type of game also. We're in a building phase and we're basically at the beginning of teaching how to win and how to prepare on the college level. Competition forces you to work hard and to get better and the classes we're bring in will force you to eiether bust your *** and work hard or look to the portal.

Oline is lagging because it doesn't have competition but it's coming. Once the oline is straightened out I think this easily adds at a minimum 21 points a game that we're missing right now just my opinion.

Advertisement
Harley had a break out game and other receivers on the team will be inspired by this and want the same thing I guarantee you. Competition is the only thing that will make this team better. I don't see him having a game like this every week but someone else will step up with him. He may have said what he did for several reasons. I think because since he's been here he really hasn't had mutch competition he never felt he needed to do extra or maybe he is repeating something he heard a coach say.

Eiether way his performance was great and others will want this type of game also. We're in a building phase and we're basically at the beginning of teaching how to win and how to prepare on the college level. Competition forces you to work hard and to get better and the classes we're bring in will force you to eiether bust your *** and work hard or look to the portal.

Oline is lagging because it doesn't have competition but it's coming. Once the oline is straightened out I think this easily adds at a minimum 21 points a game that we're missing right now just my opinion.
Funny how the "or" in the depth chart caused this kid to have his big game ever. You're spot on in the competition perspective...

Agreed. I'm "hoping" this can get into affect this season but I believe we will definitely see a difference when the next class enrolls. We got dudes coming in that can't be denied PT.

Advertisement
what did harley say?

He basically said that until now he's really just gone about doing the bare basics then the open competition came along and he stepped up his practice routine. Catching more and running routes. He basically didn't have anyone pushing him so he got relaxed. When you bringing in studs class after class there is no relaxing and as long as we keep doing so our team will continue to improve

He basically said that until now he's really just gone about doing the bare basics then the open competition came along and he stepped up his practice routine. Catching more and running routes. He basically didn't have anyone pushing him so he got relaxed. When you bringing in studs class after class there is no relaxing and as long as we keep doing so our team will continue to improve

Thanks for answering, sir!

Advertisement
what did harley say?
187D44F9-AC2C-4495-AD22-9E9A6212BC26.gif

So a comment will make us better when the coach speaks no one listens?

Got it

Guess it's the first time Harley has said anything ever

Can someone let Manny know?

Advertisement
That’s pretty pathetic

Advertisement
Back