We can’t win with Rosier

Rosier still can't complete passes basic passes. Online didn't help him at all but you got to make plays. Everything over the middle was thrown high. All of JT4 passes were behind him. Couldn't even give Cager a decent jump ball. Hightower bailed him out. Richt has to give Rosier a hug and point him to the bench.

Advertisement
When we threw quick slants he looked ok. We did 2 of those. I hate taking up for this kid but we don't do him any favors. Screens, motions, curls, slants?? Problem is rest of the county saw, blitz him and he is worse than Kaaya picking it up.

That’s why I warned against all the mechanical tweaks we were hearing about last week. Once a QB reaches this age, he’s generally not going to be able to overhaul his mechanics. Once the bullets start flying, a guy whose been doing it a certain way for 20 years will resort to doing it that way.

I hoped he could improve his accuracy a bit just from experience and comfort with the offense. But, alas, he is who he is. I’ve always been a guy who thinks that inaccurate QBs usually remain inaccurate. But my love of this program, and my fondness for Malik for beating FSU caused me to hope for change that I should have known wasn’t coming.

Y’all need someone like burrow...even though it was his first start....he’ll get better...sucks to have y’alls QB

Advertisement
I'm with you, we all know JW is our future, but season ain't lost quite yet so tough call. Hand it over to him or hope and pray Rosier plays average and everybody around him shines and covers his deficiencies.

Advertisement
Back