We can’t win with Rosier

Advertisement
Malik isn't good enough qb to make Mark Richt look good as a play caller. & Mark Richt isn't a good enough play caller to make Malik look like a good qb.

Advertisement
uga fans saying they had flashbacks of how richt would choke in big games.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, see, there is the problem. He proved tonight that he could NOT make plays to lead us.
I never thought he could so I guess it just doesn't get to me like others. When Perry didn't get the job last year I gave up on titles hopes til 19. No Rosier fan at all, he our qb though, that ain't changing. We saw his worst but dumb *** **** all night cost us too. He ain't good enough to overcome others playing like trash.

This one I’m going to have to agree with, what’s truly holding this offense back is #12, I commend the kid for being tough, but we can’t teach a goldfish how to climb a tree. Truth is, Rosier is a baseball player not a Quarterback, there’s a difference between an athlete that can throw and a Quarterback who’s an athlete, Malik is an athlete that can throw, and I’m not excusing Richt, Mark Richt (as great of a coach he is) is not an elite play caller, his play calling is vanilla boring (not awful) but boring, but even I admit that we would not have lost that game with Will Grier or Tua Tagovalia as our QB no matter how boring Richt play calling is, Lane Kiffen could be calling our plays and we wouldn’t win with Rosier.

Playcalling wouldn't have made any difference. If the QB can't execute basic plays, then you have no shot.

Advertisement
Back