We better get this man on the field 2020

I have the depth chart as such. Wiggins Pope harley. Payton Redding few. Worsham restrepo

Advertisement
Just wait until the slurpers call this guy a cancer in a few years in an effort to excuse the HC.

On a real team with an actually competent coach this dude would BALL. Has no sunshine and is a physical monster.

Hopefully in 2021 when we have a new coach he gets to ball out.

Just wait until the slurpers call this guy a cancer in a few years in an effort to excuse the HC.

On a real team with an actually competent coach this dude would BALL. Has no sunshine and is a physical monster.

Hopefully in 2020 he balls out. Hopefully everyone does. Stop wishing the school you're a "fan" of to do bad. Its lame af.

I feel like I've said it before. It would be nice to enjoy watching Miami football without my ******* puckered.

I guess! I can't recall what that was even like!

Squeaked so tight you couldn't drive a 6-penney nail through it with a four pound sledge.

Advertisement
I dont know man. Jeremiah Payton didnt understand the playbook but thats because Enos playbook is bigger than the jungle book and complicated for no reason at all. This offense (for better or worse) will be super easy to learn.
That jungle book is thick.

You are a troll account.

I guess! I can't recall what that was even like!

Squeaked so tight you couldn't drive a 6-penney nail through it with a four pound sledge.
There are exercises for that condition

What is really bad is when it spasms and stays shut. Need to see a proctologist especially one who deals with rectus spasmodis.

Advertisement
View attachment 107895

Dont know if this happens with you all but sometimes you can see in a player's eyes that he has a chance to be a baller. I get that feeling looking at this kid Michael Redding. Family full of Noles but decided to be a cane. He will walk into campus as our most physically developed wide receiver. He is raw from a route running standpoint but this new offense requires a very simple route tree and I think it will make it easier to play freshmen. He did not put up the best numbers at IMG but that is because they spread the ball around a lot and play many guys at wr. I would really like to see this kid get involved early on. His testing numbers are off the charts : 4.54 40, 4.3 shuttle, 41.40 INCH VERTICAL all at a verified 6'2 195 pounds. College ready body, college ready athleticism (I doubt the top 2 receivers in this years draft put up numbers this good). Just teach him the simple route trees we're gonna run and get him on the field. Our receiver depth is watered down this year.

View attachment 107896
Or he might be dreaming about Gainesville in October..too soon?

We hold back our young lions too often. Lashlee has to buck the trend.

Advertisement
That jungle book is thick.
1578584241336.png

Looks complicated to me.

Advertisement
Too big, fast, and physically gifted. Will no doubt be redshirted, placed at the bottom of the depth chart, then forced into the transfer portal.

Sometimes you can see in a person's eyes that he's not ready to coach.

K2QMGXNDCJCVLLB6GB7SNXMYZ4.jpg

Advertisement
Back