We Back?

I like Pinckney a lot. He's a throwback.

But Shaq's dad alluded to needing to be the same guy every day, or something along those lines.

I hope he leads the team in tackles but the sophomore slump is a real thing, and right now he's the best candidate.

We heard nothing but praise for Richards, Young, Jackson, Shaq, McCloud this spring while Pinckney remained a 2nd teamer.

Advertisement
I like Pinckney a lot. He's a throwback.

But Shaq's dad alluded to needing to be the same guy every day, or something along those lines.

I hope he leads the team in tackles but the sophomore slump is a real thing, and right now he's the best candidate.

We heard nothing but praise for Richards, Young, Jackson, Shaq, McCloud this spring while Pinckney remained a 2nd teamer.

Fair points.

I guess we'll see.

Advertisement
He might play but that dog gets hungry. Owens can keep doin push ups but his slow, poor angle *** aint chasin down cats like pinkney (and I liked owens potential before injury btw)

Advertisement
Rok is now the Kreskin of the board. Hot Takes should be retitled as the Amazing World of Rok. I would actually pay attention to them. Rok get the hat/turban thing going also. Would make for a good avatar.

Go Canes!

It's not like I'm making these things up. Owens was ahead of Pinckney all spring.

Some of it is undoubtedly tied to motivation, but when you show up for spring ball with **** you can expect to get demoted.

5253512.jpg

Advertisement
Back