We Back?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Meanwhile, Owens is back at home doing push-ups and working hard.

HOT TAKE: Pinckney doesn't start a game in 2017 and enjoys what some call a "sophomore slump"

Advertisement
Advertisement

HOT TAKE: Pinckney doesn't start a game in 2017 and enjoys what some call a "sophomore slump"

Haha Pinck aint giving up that starting spot...

One of these 2nd year guys is bound to have a sophomore slump, it never fails. My money's on Pinckney.

u smoking that crack rok

Seen this movie before.

It started with the ejection in the bowl game. Kid starts feeling sorry for himself, gets into his feelings and doesn't put in the work. Coaches begin to notice, gets demoted, stays demoted. Shaq's father himself said that he needs to work harder. Some of you people have no ability to read between the lines.

Haha Pinck aint giving up that starting spot...

One of these 2nd year guys is bound to have a sophomore slump, it never fails. My money's on Pinckney.

u smoking that crack rok

Seen this movie before.

It started with the ejection in the bowl game. Kid starts feeling sorry for himself, gets into his feelings and doesn't put in the work. Coaches begin to notice, gets demoted, stays demoted. Shaq's father himself said that he needs to work harder. Some of you people have no ability to read between the lines.

Not saying you're wrong. He could have a sophomore slump, but it ain't gonna be bc he has to sit out a half verses Bethune.

If anything, someone in his position would think they're a little too big for their britches due to a little early success.

I don't think that's Mike though. Seems like a really hard worker to me.

Advertisement
Back