We aware we just gave 800k to a bball player?

I realize that the joke went over your head, but it was a reference to a classic thread.

Sure…you bet…no problem
What What Smile GIF

Advertisement
What did Ruiz give TVD for life wallet? Some of our current players going to be looking at him sideways for not getting 400k a year.
None of our players are first team all conference in the best conference for their respective sport. They’ll live

Advertisement
For ages we suffered at the hands of Bull Gator and Golden Chief boosters. Feels great to not only turn the tables but nuke them while we're at it.

Probably not, but I deal in facts and liquid assets.
Well, you are not dealing with facts here, since even in the worst possible situation for ruiz, 1 million is going to be a drop in the bucket for him. Do you really understand what is going on with this? Or did you just read a few forbes articles on the subject?

Advertisement
What did Ruiz give TVD for life wallet? Some of our current players going to be looking at him sideways for not getting 400k a year.

I’m sure Ruiz knows what he’s doing. But the amounts should be kept private, or at least on the hush I would think. Let us know you signed a kid to a deal with Life Wallet but keep the specifics in-house. Now you got these annoying cats on Twitter running their mouth. I forget his name already though… Darrel?

Well, you are not dealing with facts here, since even in the worst possible situation for ruiz, 1 million is going to be a drop in the bucket for him. Do you really understand what is going on with this? Or did you just read a few forbes articles on the subject?
So tell us all what his net worth is minus the speculative claims. Do you really not get our point?? And no my understanding of his situation is very deep. FYI. I have said several time what he is doing is much appreciated. Okay?

So tell us all what his net worth is minus the speculative claims. Do you really not get our point?? And no my understanding of his situation is very deep. FYI. I have said several time what he is doing is much appreciated. Okay?
No, I don't get your point. Basically your point is that, if, for some reason, his deal doesn't go through. That 800K is going to be a sizeable portion of his net worth. Do you think that if Lionheart pulls out, no one else would take their place? For even a fraction of the deal? Do you think Lionheart just came in and offered this number that they pulled out of thin air and that if they go away, Ruiz is done for? Would you like to place a ban bet that, when this is all over that Ruiz comes out of the deal with less than a 10 figure net worth?

Advertisement
I’m sure Ruiz knows what he’s doing. But the amounts should be kept private, or at least on the hush I would think. Let us know you signed a kid to a deal with Life Wallet but keep the specifics in-house. Now you got these annoying cats on Twitter running their mouth. I forget his name already though… Darrel?
Why does our fanbase care so much? No one is whining that Tennessee, Texas and TAMU have players with NIL deals and those figures are public. Miami is merely playing the game as designed.

Do you actually think he is giving this detail without Mario and Rad signing off on it? Come on man.

Advertisement
Thank you Ruiz family. Thank you Dan Lambert @ ATT. Thank you to every other booster who is moving in the shadows.

We are rallying the community’s finances to make our athletic programs competitive again.

You either get down or you lay down. If you lay down you gonna stay down.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back