We aren't getting....

INCaneFan

Band
Banned
Urban or Nick so I've got a question for you all.

The BBB brigade keeps trying to shoot down any available candhidate.

We don't compare favorably to the top teams in financial backing, fan support, facilities, and a bunch of other things. The one and only advantage we have is our recruiting base, that's it. Some may say weather, but besides the oddball recruit that won't matter.

No matter who is chosen, they'll have to eventually coach that talent up. The right guy for that is whom in your opinion? You don't win, your recruiting dies, so the most important question to answer is who the best available and interested coach is?

If you're comparing the four names being tossed around, with a better recruiting base, it's clear as day Richt would be the way to go on paper. The other stuff you guys gather from articles, how much fire he has, and all that other b.s. will come out in his interview.

Advertisement
Advertisement
OP is another mouth breather. Lord help us.

Developer of talent? Really?

You're gonna compare Richt to the guy who single handedly developed more first round picks than anybody else?

Thanks for playing! Now go back to slobbering in the corner and come up with a better effort.

Why is Richt clear as day the best talent developer ?

I guess he's going off of the fact he has 37 guys in the NFL right now.

To me it's not even about that though.

He's produced very good results for a school that's traditionally not that great. He's been rather consistent in a world where even the best coaches have some drown years.

His school is fourth in the SEC, some may fifth or even sixth with realignment in the power pecking order. He's faced and lost to some **** good coaches.

He never got over the final hill at UGA, but came **** close. Again at a program that plays second fiddle to some of the other SEC powers. Give him our talent pool and the weak *** Coastal, it's like letting a wolf into the hen house. He should murder it here.

All this Butch talk and the guy can't even beat losing teams at UNC with a roster of NFL talent. It makes absolutely no sense that people think he's a better choice. He won't repeat his past success recruiting here, nobody likely will. Think people.

Advertisement
Why is Richt clear as day the best talent developer ?

I guess he's going off of the fact he has 37 guys in the NFL right now.

To me it's not even about that though.

He's produced very good results for a school that's traditionally not that great. He's been rather consistent in a world where even the best coaches have some drown years.

His school is fourth in the SEC, some may fifth or even sixth with realignment in the power pecking order. He's faced and lost to some **** good coaches.

He never got over the final hill at UGA, but came **** close. Again at a program that plays second fiddle to some of the other SEC powers. Give him our talent pool and the weak *** Coastal, it's like letting a wolf into the hen house. He should murder it here.

All this Butch talk and the guy can't even beat losing teams at UNC with a roster of NFL talent. It makes absolutely no sense that people think he's a better choice. He won't repeat his past success recruiting here, nobody likely will. Think people.

UGA plays second fiddle to the rest of the sec ?? in what way ? Winning - ya thats Richt's fault..because financially, they spend every dime that is required to win.

You guys bang on Richt for not winning anything, but you're not gonna win much when you're competing against Saban and Meyer every year. What great coaches did butch have to go through while at UNC?

You guys bang on Richt for not winning anything, but you're not gonna win much when you're competing against Saban and Meyer every year. What great coaches did butch have to go through while at UNC?

lol you're comparing a coach @ UNC vs a Coach @ UGA ????

Can you please show us their financial profiles.

News flash, they have been winning. They have just been outdone by Bama, LSU, and UF. Last I checked, they had some pretty good coaches at football powerhouse programs with as much or more money.

Miles is a **** good coach too and was just about fired due to the same things Richt was. Been there a long time, fans want more, but both got Meyer'd and Saban'd.

Advertisement

News flash, they have been winning. They have just been outdone by Bama, LSU, and UF. Last I checked, they had some pretty good coaches at football powerhouse programs with as much or more money.

Miles is a **** good coach too and was just about fired due to the same things Richt was. Been there a long time, fans want more, but both got Meyer'd and Saban'd.

outdone EVERY time...EVERY TIME...even when having NFL QUARTERBACKS...something NEITHER OF THOSE SCHOOLS LISTED CAN DO

You should really read what he asked again.

Botch didn't face great coaches in the ACC. He faced a bunch of chumps by and large. He came out of the conference with a losing conference record, but he finished second in he NFL draft pick lottery behind FSU. He showed what kind of corch he was, no question.

Advertisement

You should really read what he asked again.

Botch didn't face great coaches in the ACC. He faced a bunch of chumps by and large. He came out of the conference with a losing conference record, but he finished second in he NFL draft pick lottery behind FSU. He showed what kind of corch he was, no question.

You're comparing winning @ UNC vs Winning @ UGA..its not comparable on any level.

outdone EVERY time...EVERY TIME...even when having NFL QUARTERBACKS...something NEITHER OF THOSE SCHOOLS LISTED CAN DO

Every time? Huh, what? It looks like a toddler nabbed your tablet. What are you trying to say? Give us some context here.

So insert Botch, same everything, players, etc. Do you think he does a better job?

Richt over Schiano. Those seem to be in the finals. I'd take Butch first, but richt over ****bricks

UGA was a dumpster fire this year. Clownstomped by Bama and UiF. They were lucky to beat 6-6 Auburn. Nearly lost to Ga southern. Ouch!! Richt is plan B in my book. Schiano plan C. Wario don't even ask!!

Advertisement
Back