We are not ranked, but Auburn is still in top 25

Advertisement
LOL @ expecting Miami to be ranked after winning three games against bad teams, with two of those wins in bad fashion.

Our old fanbase no longer exist. We've been overtaken by Shalala's dream.

The teams we beat have a combined record of 3-6. Now all the Potatoes get to root for Nebraska and hope that wins looks relevant.

LOL @ expecting Miami to be ranked after winning three games against bad teams, with two of those wins in bad fashion.

The teams we beat have a combined record of 3-6.

Who cares man, 3-0 don't know?

Stats and analytics don't matter dude. Let me just be a blind fool and throw reality out the window.

Only way you can be a "real" UM fan nowadays.

Auburn has beaten an 0-3 team, beat an FCS team in OT, and just got steamrolled by an LSU team that has Fournette, but everything else is still a question mark. Why do you all defend them, but not your supposed team?

Auburn has beaten an 0-3 team, beat an FCS team in OT, and just got steamrolled by an LSU team that has Fournette, but everything else is still a question mark. Why do you all defend them, but not your supposed team?

No one is defending them. lol

Try using a little reading comprehension. Just a little.

Everyone is pointing out the asinine logic and outrage by OP.

Auburn AND Miami both don't deserve to be ranked.

Advertisement
Shalala won. That dyke kvnt turned this school into a soft, obnoxiously PC, orange slices for all joke school.

Shalala won. That dyke kvnt turned this school into a soft, obnoxiously PC, orange slices for all joke school.

And now the fanbase is littered with soft shouldered morons, and uneducated buffoons who have as much common sense and cognitive ability as a nail.

And I have already stated that, but half the pessimists here are acting like AU would beat Miami 52-0 if they played. Auburn literally has one of the worst, if not the worst defenses in the Power 5 and they could not stop Miami. Yearby is no Fournette, but we have a better passing threat than LSU. I'm pretty sure we'd beat them. They're no better than Nebraska. They don't even have a QB.

It's not about us being ranked, but about Auburn BEING ranked ahead of ANYONE with a winning record.

Advertisement

You mean being the "Stanford of the South"? I only wish. You see how they played last night? Shalala can keep on dreaming.

You mean being the "Stanford of the South"? I only wish. You see how they played last night? Shalala can keep on dreaming.

Miami isn't even better than UF in academics. LOL, let that sink in. Average academics with an average athletic department.

LOL @ ever being compared to Stanford. M O R O N.

It's not about us being ranked, but about Auburn BEING ranked ahead of ANYONE with a winning record.

That's because some of you lack of foresight, critical analysis, and reasoning skills.

Auburn lost to a top 10 team. It's early in the season, and things will change. Did you guys just start watching CFB? This happens every year.

That's because some of you lack of foresight, critical analysis, and reasoning skills.

Auburn lost to a top 10 team. It's early in the season, and things will change. Did you guys just start watching CFB? This happens every year.

Auburn has struggled against an 0-3 UL and barely escaped at home to an FCS school in OT. You're really trying to justify them being ranked? Bogus preseason ranking or not, Auburn looks awful and 5-7 honestly looks like where they'll finish, 6-6 at best.

Advertisement

The teams we beat have a combined record of 3-6. Now all the Potatoes get to root for Nebraska and hope that wins looks relevant.

That will always be the case. To do a fair comparison you take away our games against them.

They're 3-3 not including our games.

Too early to tell whether or not Neb will be any good. My hunch is they will compete for the Big 10 West title.

Auburn has struggled against an 0-3 UL and barely escaped at home to an FCS school in OT. You're really trying to justify them being ranked? Bogus preseason ranking or not, Auburn looks awful and 5-7 honestly looks like where they'll finish, 6-6 at best.

You're freaking dense. I've clearly stated I do not think Auburn nor Miami should be ranked, but again your reading comprehension is abysmal. Lots of teams you think are good, aren't very good, and you will see as the season moves along. Same can be said for some teams that look bad right now, will end up with much better seasons. Things will change as the season plays out. Do you not remember UM's 2013 season?

Last edited:
Advertisement
You literally just listed reasons as to why they are ranked, hence why I was questioning you for actually trying to reason it. I believe your reading comprehension is no better than mine.

Auburn was ranked high to start the season and they weren't going to drop all the way out of the Top 25 losing to LSU. That's just the way polls work.

Auburn was ranked high to start the season and they weren't going to drop all the way out of the Top 25 losing to LSU. That's just the way polls work.

Shhh, the silly outrage brigade who just started watching football is not gonna like you "defending" Auburn.

Be Careful.

Advertisement
Back