We are not an elite team but...

We are improving, bring in a couple recruiting classes and we may be. This was a good win for the team against a wounded FSU team, but a win is a win. Hopefully Rosier will use this game to catapult his game the rest of the year.

Richt needs to improve his play calling earlier to allow Rosier to get into a groove. I now know what it feels to be a gator fan for 3 1/2 quarters.

Go fck yourself.

With a ***** baseball bat!

Wrapped in 60 grit sandpaper!

Advertisement
Yeah and wake forest almost beat them last week. This is not a good FSU team, read all the threads all week touting how we were going to dominate. If their QB is not injured they beat us by 2 touchdowns. I never said don't enjoy the win, just stating we are not a top 5 team. Play Bama, Clemson, OSU, etc and they will beat us by 4 TDs and rush for a 1000 yards on us.

agree with this 100%. we won and stopped the dam streak, but FSU is awful. Their D-coordinator might be the worst in college football. Played them with a true freshman QB, and best WR was hurt. I am happy as any on here for the win, but we still have a very long way to go to have any kind of shot at being a team ready to compete for championship. Will get ugly when we win out and face Clemson in ACC champ.

Yeah and wake forest almost beat them last week. This is not a good FSU team, read all the threads all week touting how we were going to dominate. If their QB is not injured they beat us by 2 touchdowns. I never said don't enjoy the win, just stating we are not a top 5 team. Play Bama, Clemson, OSU, etc and they will beat us by 4 TDs and rush for a 1000 yards on us.

agree with this 100%. we won and stopped the dam streak, but FSU is awful. Their D-coordinator might be the worst in college football. Played them with a true freshman QB, and best WR was hurt. I am happy as any on here for the win, but we still have a very long way to go to have any kind of shot at being a team ready to compete for championship. Will get ugly when we win out and face Clemson in ACC champ.

It takes time, the win and the coastal is exactly what we need this year. Playoffs happen once we get a few more years of Richt's guys on the team, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Post half adjustments win this game and we did it this year.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

@ kryptonite, I earned one as well. I was agreeing with you!

Just reread your comment. In my possibly inebriated state, I read it as "what a ***** baseball bat" which didn't make much sense to me. Beer's a **** of a drug.

Advertisement

Their D is far from awful. They folded when they needed a stop at the end, but they played 3 really good quarters and our O should get some of the credit. That wasn't just us sucking in the first half, they played really well. We aren't a top 5 team right now. That may or may not change as the year goes on, but right now we're a top 11 team on paper and in fact. #11 teams aren't perfect but they're very talented and have good coaching. That's us, and I'll happily take it.

Stop with this "wounded FSU team" facquity narrative. They've signed top 5 classes for the last 5 to 7 years. Their classes are higher rated than ours every year. They have plenty of material, and they played their guts out yesterday.

Wounded UM beat them with a backup RB and a WR who played zero snaps the last 3 games and a QB that our insiders thought shouldn't even be here.

So go fck yourselves with the "wounded FSU" horseshyt.

Stop with this "wounded FSU team" facquity narrative. They've signed top 5 classes for the last 5 to 7 years. Their classes are higher rated than ours every year. They have plenty of material, and they played their guts out yesterday.

Wounded UM beat them with a backup RB and a WR who played zero snaps the last 3 games and a QB that our insiders thought shouldn't even be here.

Exactly. Every team has injuries. We had our fair share yesterday too.

Exactly. Every team has injuries. We had our fair share yesterday too.

Saltycum is another fake trying to troll UM fans after a monumental win for the program.

Advertisement
We have play makers tho. That's more important sometimes. We don't have a great D but we can make plays at times. I just wanna win the Coastal. That's I think we beat GT and VT and we good because I don't see us losing 2 other games in conference. GT game is the. Most important but it's lines up well because both VT and GT plays Clemson and we beat FSU.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

We may not be quite there yet but for the first time since Cokers second year the door is wide open inviting the Canes to step on in

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back