We are not an elite team but...

Advertisement
We are improving, bring in a couple recruiting classes and we may be. This was a good win for the team against a wounded FSU team, but a win is a win. Hopefully Rosier will use this game to catapult his game the rest of the year.

Richt needs to improve his play calling earlier to allow Rosier to get into a groove. I now know what it feels to be a gator fan for 3 1/2 quarters.

7e4.jpg

No matter what anyone say, that was still FSU. The team that still has more talent and future NFL players than most of the teams in the top 10. Still has one of the best coaches in the NCAA. Still has one of the best most talented defenses. Still our rival that we havent beat in a long time. Plus they were playing at home. Who cares what they did vs other teams. STFU with this not elite mess. Miami vs FSU always going to look like this. We came close to them with Golden when they were considered elite. Ridiculous

Yes, they still have a great defense. The Drive beat that defense. Let's savor it instead of devaluing the win.

Advertisement
We are improving, bring in a couple recruiting classes and we may be. This was a good win for the team against a wounded FSU team, but a win is a win. Hopefully Rosier will use this game to catapult his game the rest of the year.

Richt needs to improve his play calling earlier to allow Rosier to get into a groove. I now know what it feels to be a gator fan for 3 1/2 quarters.

Go fck yourself.

With a ***** baseball bat!

What does that mean? Do I need to earn a second infarction by insulting you too?

Go fck yourself.

With a ***** baseball bat!

With a Nellie Fox BB Bat

@ kryptonite, I earned one as well. I was agreeing with you!

Last edited:
Advertisement
U may have some points re playcalling, but in a grudge match like FSU/um u can't really make too many generalities about level of eliteness.

The U is officially back. We're undefeated going back as far as the middle of last year.

No. Beat Notre Dame. Then call the U “back”.

Today’s victory turned the Corner for the Program. It officially slammed shut the door on the Golden Era by showing FSU, and the Country, that THIS Canes team could close the deal. They will now believe in themselves from game to game whereas, in the past, they were likely to fold in the Big Game.

But the Canes must now turn aside VT and beat an increasingly competent Notre Dame team at home.

Advertisement
Yeah and wake forest almost beat them last week. This is not a good FSU team, read all the threads all week touting how we were going to dominate. If their QB is not injured they beat us by 2 touchdowns. I never said don't enjoy the win, just stating we are not a top 5 team. Play Bama, Clemson, OSU, etc and they will beat us by 4 TDs and rush for a 1000 yards on us.

I understand what you are trying to say, but maybe you should have let us enjoy this win for a while b4 you started this thread. I mean its only been a couple of hours and we haven't had this moment in like 8yrs...dont be offended by the response youre getting, just let everyone drink, talk **** or whatever for a while.

Last edited:

Pretty positive that you’ve been among the worst posters on at least 3 canes sights over the years. Miserable prick on a night like this.

Advertisement
Yeah and wake forest almost beat them last week. This is not a good FSU team, read all the threads all week touting how we were going to dominate. If their QB is not injured they beat us by 2 touchdowns. I never said don't enjoy the win, just stating we are not a top 5 team. Play Bama, Clemson, OSU, etc and they will beat us by 4 TDs and rush for a 1000 yards on us.

Well no one on here claimed we our top 5 right now. But let me ask you, what exactly is wrong with getting caught up in the moment and enjoying a win, playing in a hostile environment, when you had to battle all game long, but still Canes dig down and find a way to win, when they could have easily folded.
I will answer my own question. Nothing is wrong with that.

Take up this topic sometime Wednesday if you want, but now is not the time

I understand what you are trying to say, but maybe you should have let us enjoy this win for a while b4 you started this thread. I mean its only been a couple of hours and we haven't had this moment in like 8yrs...dont be offended by the response youre getting, just let everyone drink, talk **** or whatever for a while.

Best and most positive response. I agree, my post was a reflection of my personality that doesn't get too high or too low.

There are no Elite teams in College football this season. Alabama and Clemson are the closest things to being elite but even they have weaknesses that can be exploited.

The Canes are still finding their identity after the slow start and Hurricane.
A huge win on the road like this helps mentally. As long as this team keeps on improving from week to week and finds ways to win great things can happen. This team can beat any team in the country if they just continue to improve and make proper adjustments and learn from mistakes.

Advertisement
Back