We are not an elite team but...

Saltycane

Sophomore
Premium
We are improving, bring in a couple recruiting classes and we may be. This was a good win for the team against a wounded FSU team, but a win is a win. Hopefully Rosier will use this game to catapult his game the rest of the year.

Richt needs to improve his play calling earlier to allow Rosier to get into a groove. I now know what it feels to be a gator fan for 3 1/2 quarters.

Advertisement
We are improving, bring in a couple recruiting classes and we may be. This was a good win for the team against a wounded FSU team, but a win is a win. Hopefully Rosier will use this game to catapult his game the rest of the year.

Richt needs to improve his play calling earlier to allow Rosier to get into a groove. I now know what it feels to be a gator fan for 3 1/2 quarters.

Go fck yourself.

Go fck yourself.

With a ***** baseball bat!

FSU ranked 3rd to start the season.

Playing at home in this sort of rivalry, with what should still be considered an elite defense.

We have a projected career back up QB (who has earned all of our respect) and a gimpy number one RB who won't come off the field unless he is crippled.

Save the we aren't elite until we lose.

We get the W.

Advertisement
Shut up, we just broke a 7 game losing streak, and beat FSU at home. I'm going to savor this win tonight.
Start off with a Manhattan made with Basil Haden

Richt made half time adjustments. Rosier (and whole offense) was bad the first half. FSU defense has lots of talent and athleticism way more than duke. Give richt credit he came through in the end

Advertisement

Elite or not? Won't argue the point. But, wins like this for UM and FSU at 1-3 will put the Canes on the path to elite status. Everyone knows what this means for recruiting.

NC State beat these guys by 7. They also whooped Louisville’s *** on Thursday

In other words, eat a fat dyck OP

Shut up, we just broke a 7 game losing streak, and beat FSU at home. I'm going to savor this win tonight.
Start off with a Manhattan made with Basil Haden
Cheers. That will be my second drink

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T817A using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Yeah and wake forest almost beat them last week. This is not a good FSU team, read all the threads all week touting how we were going to dominate. If their QB is not injured they beat us by 2 touchdowns. I never said don't enjoy the win, just stating we are not a top 5 team. Play Bama, Clemson, OSU, etc and they will beat us by 4 TDs and rush for a 1000 yards on us.

Advertisement

Im not sure what your definition of elite is, but I think we're a legit top 10 right now.

I don't think we can contend for a title this season, if that's what you call "Elite." But we have a ton of elite talent.

And I agree in thinking that Rosier will come into games with a bit more swag going forward. That can be good for a QB.

Yeah and wake forest almost beat them last week. This is not a good FSU team, read all the threads all week touting how we were going to dominate. If their QB is not injured they beat us by 2 touchdowns. I never said don't enjoy the win, just stating we are not a top 5 team. Play Bama, Clemson, OSU, etc and they will beat us by 4 TDs and rush for a 1000 yards on us.

Are you a ******?

Man get the FcK outta here with that ****...Comin in here after we beat the noles with that sHT..

Advertisement
Back