We are good

Advertisement
Well, the good thing is that Tech will be favored. Probably by 7-10. So we’ll be Home Dogs.

We are not great.

Lets pack the house and win the biggest game in the past 15 years next Saturday. Lets become great. #MakeMiamiGreatAgain

We aren't good. We're a average team that made some clutch plays vs mediocre teams to preserve our record. PERIOD. Why do y'all only seem to realize these things after a lost? it doesn't take a L in the lost column to realize we'd get beat by most of the teams in the top 25.

FSU - Game winning TD catch
GT - Miracle deflected catch
SU - Game clinching TD run
UNC - Game saving force fumble

I guess it better to be lucky then good, but luck doesn't last to long.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as luck.

You either make plays or you don't. We've made enough to win, but that's about it.

I said a few weeks ago that I feel this team could win the remainder of their games or lose any of them. Nothing I have seen has changed that to this point.

We are not great.

Lets pack the house and win the biggest game in the past 15 years next Saturday. Lets become great. #MakeMiamiGreatAgain

We aren't good. We're a average team that made some clutch plays vs mediocre teams to preserve our record. PERIOD. Why do y'all only seem to realize these things after a lost? it doesn't take a L in the lost column to realize we'd get beat by most of the teams in the top 25.

Nig**s really gotta chill with the negativity it’s wack doesn’t make you a real cane, we currently are a good team that’s finding ways to get the W. Even championship teams have plenty of close games and luck. Fsu comes to mind they were down almost every first half of their championship run. It’s obvious we overachieving but at least appreciate the foundation that’s being built we weren’t suppose to be a playoff team this year anyway you miserable fu*ks.

Advertisement
We are not great.

Nig**s really gotta chill with the negativity it’s wack doesn’t make you a real cane, we currently are a good team that’s finding ways to get the W. Even championship teams have plenty of close games and luck. Fsu comes to mind they were down almost every first half of their championship run. It’s obvious we overachieving but at least appreciate the foundation that’s being built we weren’t suppose to be a playoff team this year anyway you miserable fu*ks.

Real Fuggin Post here

We are not great.

Hard to keep calling it luck when we do it 4 times in a row....

We are not great.

Congrats on being a miserable canes fan....if you even are.

Advertisement
We are not great.

Let's see how the inverse argument works:

FSU got lucky that a clear fumble wasn't called on the play before their go ahead TD.
GT got lucky becasue they had 56 total yards i the second half and we spotted them a TD on a fluke play
Syracuse got lucky because one the best WRs in the country forgot how to catch.

It's called football. Quit being a faqq@t

there are like 3 great teams in college football this year. Everybody else is good.

truth right there.

Some teams we thought were great lost while others we thought were not good, have found ways to win.

Just keep grinding and figure out ways to win.

That said, we gotta play better to grind out W’s vs VT and ND.

I'm glad were undefeated and finding ways to win week in and week out, but I'm not oblivious to the fact that we have serious flaws on the offensive side of the ball. Good teams don't get a first and 10 at the 12 and 15 and come away with just 3 points. We barely beat a team that has only one win and that's against Old Dominion.
Taking a realistic assessment of your team does not make you any less than a fan.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back