Coaching We are giving up 33.7 PPG

So when Manny tries to use Kings injury as an excuse, we are allowing 33.7 PPG against D1 teams this season. Diaz bet on himself and lost. The tackling has been worse this year, we are still schematically flawed, and probably the most undisciplined team in all of America. My hopes are UNC puts us out of our misery as I fully expect Howell to have a field day with our LB's and their RPO's.
Good thing we got a new DC this year

Lets Go Thumbs Up GIF by ESPN

Advertisement
So when Manny tries to use Kings injury as an excuse, we are allowing 33.7 PPG against D1 teams this season. Diaz bet on himself and lost. The tackling has been worse this year, we are still schematically flawed, and probably the most undisciplined team in all of America. My hopes are UNC puts us out of our misery as I fully expect Howell to have a field day with our LB's and their RPO's.
Bro, check it out:
-This yr, through 4 D1 FBS games, we’re giving up 33.7
-Last yr, all 5 games were D1, & at this same juncture, we gave up 23.8, and that included the Clemson game.

-This yr, through 4 D1 FBS, we have avg. 20.7 ppg
-Last yr, we were avg. 35.6 ppg

Talk about taking steps back; and like I said, while ppl were trashing Baker, the issue all along has been Diaz’s defensive philosophy. Shaq & Pinck, for all their flaws, are liggggggght yrs better than what we have. Diaz’s defense must have LBs that can clean up gap integrity issues. We don’t have that, hence the bleeding.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back