Coaching We are giving up 33.7 PPG

Canesfan1899

All-American
Premium
So when Manny tries to use Kings injury as an excuse, we are allowing 33.7 PPG against D1 teams this season. Diaz bet on himself and lost. The tackling has been worse this year, we are still schematically flawed, and probably the most undisciplined team in all of America. My hopes are UNC puts us out of our misery as I fully expect Howell to have a field day with our LB's and their RPO's.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do people really think they’re going to use the excuse that King got hurt? Does he play defense? I could see if it was like 2018 where every game was a defensive slugfest but we aren’t stopping anyone this year.

Advertisement
Manny is a fraud. He's ***2, sold that 1970s pink Cadillac with the banana in the tail pipe to Blake James and here we are.

Other than Notre Dame and Va Tech in 2017, have we ever seen his defense hold up when they needed to, especially against top P5 teams?

Manny excuses -- Kings injury, upperclassmen not stepping up, younger guys still learning what it takes to win, offense needs to produce more points, UNC has two NFL backs, hey I fired Blake Baker like you wanted ...

Shannyn Sossamon Cringe GIF

Manny is a fraud. He's ***2, sold that 1970s pink Cadillac with the banana in the tail pipe to Blake James and here we are.

Other than Notre Dame and Va Tech in 2017, have we ever seen his defense hold up when they needed to, especially against top P5 teams?

Manny excuses -- Kings injury, upperclassmen not stepping up, younger guys still learning what it takes to win, offense needs to produce more points, UNC has two NFL backs, hey I fired Blake Baker like you wanted ...

I thought Manny was a good DC under Richt, but not a great DC.

I don’t know what the problem is now. I guess teams have either figured out his defense, or being head coach and DC at the same time is too much work.

Also how about this- what was our PPG in games where D’Eriq started?

There is legit no excuse for this staff.

Advertisement
I thought Manny was a good DC under Richt, but not a great DC.

I don’t know what the problem is now. I guess teams have either figured out his defense, or being head coach and DC at the same time is too much work.
Good DCs don’t get fired from Texas for letting up a million yards on the ground to byu. With all those highly recruited Texas five stars. Richt was good for us but he left us with manure

Also yeah 2017 he was good but the second we faced a good offense in Clemson we got lit up by their worst passer in a decade

Advertisement
The mans scheme is so so bad it’s comical to watch at this point. The blitzes from the locker room legitimately make me laugh now
I watch the games and point out how we’re out leveraged and I haven’t played ball since the 8th grade. And I sucked. Everything just looks so easy against us. Huge lanes. Receivers with a cushion the size of the Grand Canyon. Obviously bad tackling makes it worse. Virginia couldn’t run on anyone. But low and behold they ran on us

Advertisement
Back