we are at 20 commits...

28 seems like a good number. 2014 has a lot of talent which is why 28 seems reasonable. But you also don't want to get classes too stacked from a numbers stand point.

The flip side of that is that this may be the first time since Golden has been here that we can actually redshirt some guys, and that will start a more even class distribution.

Really? I thought Goldens inherited a stacked roster? / Nights

Advertisement
-1 is way too low on attrition (it's been closer to ~5 per offseason lately), and it's a safe wager that one of Lockley/Griffin will just end up somewhere else. At least 1 or 2 of the current guys won't stick. I bet we have minimum 8 new commits between now & signing day.

I think Lockley will stick (EE) because he only needs one semester of Prep. I think Griffin sticks too because of his chance to play FB and BB (Coach L). Just hope Griffin gets everything worked out. Both could potentially be one semester Prep so they could both EE. I also heard Bond was delaying a semester to qual so of that's true then that would be 3 EE's right there. These are just rumors I've heard but it would not surprise me to see that happen.

Advertisement
Back