We all knew he was the second coming of Jordan

paksat

Junior
Banned
My favorite player of all time, just a little something to remind us of what greatness is all about enjoy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My favorite player of all time, just a little something to remind us of what greatness is all about enjoy.

This might have been the season when the lounge was jumping with fans saying Wade was GOAT bro! Better than kobe, lebron, everyone in league.. Then Lebron signed with heat and Wade was best in league but Lebron was best of all times, the mental gymnastics, oh my.. Good times..

I love D Wade but let's be real as there was only ONE second coming of Jordan.
Screenshot_20201222-235827_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
For those that disagree, the only thing that stopped him was actually LeBron. In only his second season he was already in the top 4 in the league. The mavericks had 3 7 footers and could not stop him, couldn't even remotely slow him down in fact.

LeBron came on and wades work ethic went into the trash. Up to this point in 09 he had similar shooting % of Jordan, more assists, similar points per season... all in a much more refined league.

Advertisement
Jordan is the 🐐 and personally I don't think it's even close but from March 2006 - June 2006, Wade looked like he was on that level. He may have had 3 subpar games during that stretch and he topped it off with an incredible run in the playoffs. Wade had a stretch where he looked like the best player on Earth.

Jordan is the 🐐 and personally I don't think it's even close but from March 2006 - June 2006, Wade looked like he was on that level. He may have had 3 subpar games during that stretch and he topped it off with an incredible run in the playoffs. Wade had a stretch where he looked like the best player on Earth.

that's what I guess these posters don't seem to get I guess. Never said he BECAME the 2nd coming of jordan, no but he was certainly on his way. Took jordan till 1991 to win his first championship, wade did it much much sooner. He was on his way but 2011 he just quit being what was making him so great.

To put it in perspective derrick rose was praised for being such a high rising dunker, but wade in 2006 alone had almost 3x as many dunks as rose had in his best season.

Advertisement
Back