WE AINT NEVER COMIN BACK MANE

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
Football gods...why You ***** with us like this mane? New stadium, new coach, 1st round pick at QB coming back for his 3rd year as a starter..Why?

Im pretty sure we sold our sold to the Gods in the 80's. We will never be back fellas. Richt is a good man but we needed somebody innovative, Butch wasnt it Richt wasnt it. We were all wrong.

There's gonna be a time in the next 3 years that we beat FSU and the sheep will think we back..but Im here to tell you nope we wont be. This was the game...we new Golden sucked after that MAryland game. I mean If you dont know that Richt sucks after these last two games all i can do is laugh...I mean Kayaa is trash but its bigger then him.

Whats gonna change in the next 3 years that will help this offense? You think hes gonna hire a OC?? Okay the OC will be just as conservative as him will be a Richt Disciple ...This is Georgia all over again.You think its the players? LOL it aint the players mane.. WE hitched our future on RICHT aint no comin back after this hire fellas... Nothings gonna change mane. Kayaa looks worst then he ever has..dont gimme that BS about a new system Richt has 7 plays he runs...

This team has at least 3 more losses.. Fans will stop caring after we lose Thursday night...Stadium will be empty.. IPF will get stopped halfway in construction for lack of payment.

Walking down that slippery sidewinder stadium today...every fan was shytting on Richt.. We done son..

BUt you know what hurts the most? and how phucked up is this? ..Just the thought that Somehere Golden is laughing his *** off at us smoking a cigar yucking it up with Dorito...

At the game watching the 2001 team comeout watching those highlights on the big screen...man those days were good...Remember those? Just sit back and reminisce on those days fellas...thats all we got.... we aint never comin back mane.

Advertisement
At least we have Coach L. Depending on what happens Thursday night, I bookmark the basketball forum and pull the bookmark for Eye In The Sky.

Advertisement
We don't have the players or coaches to win. Need to win to get the players and there lies the problem. I think Richt is above average with very good players i.e. UGA.

At least we have Coach L. Depending on what happens Thursday night, I bookmark the basketball forum and pull the bookmark for Eye In The Sky.

I can tell you what happens Thursday night. It rhymes with "Miami is going to lose to Virginia Tech".

Advertisement
We are beating VTech. It's almost a cosmic certainty.

That way we can piddle **** our way through another version of "if Team A beats Team B and Team C beats Team D then Team B beats.....to only watch ourselves **** the bed against Pitt to end our season."

OP is on the money. The FSU game is everything I needed to knwo about Richrt. Today's game is just an extra layer of reinforcement.

No way we escape this Richrt **** hole for at least another 3 years. That would make 19 consecutive years of abhorrent football. Even when Richrt gets canned the only glimmer of hope is if Flake gets fired before that. Without it, it's a never ending cycle of Coker/Golden type corches.

It's just too much to overcome in my opinion. This program is dead and buried.

Advertisement
The best thing Richt can do is hire a good OC after the season. The defense is good as is.

Every QB at the HS level is playing out of SG from birth to college.

So naturally Richt will try to force a 1990's under center offense on all the ones he recruits.

Advertisement
Today was bad and Kaaya isn't as good as we thought. Our offensive line is comically awful. With decent line this is going to be a better offense. Nothing else to say really. Hope for the best the rest of the year. Idk man. This is bad.

We need [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] to come in here and tell us the sky isnt falling so I can neg his ***

I've been trying to be as positive as I can all year Vern...

Just can't do it anymore, sh*t is getting awful man, smh.

Feels like it

I know butch would of had this machine rolling by year three but richt better have it rolling. I cant give up on him yet cuz i predicted four to five losses no matter who coached. Roster is too unbalanced to do a ***** thing.

Advertisement
Back