- Joined
- Dec 31, 2018
- Messages
- 7,071
YOU AINT NEVA LIED!!!!!
The depth is evident.Yes it was FAMU but this team is unlike any I’ve seen here in 20-25 years.
Go Canes!!
This.Gotta get healthier first. If Miami does, they are the best team in the country.
Lightfoot
Lucas
OJ
Puts us over the top.
Lightfoot is OK and we should have Lucas back for FSU. At this point in time it’s about getting Buchanan back in about a month and a half and hopefully OJ back at the end of the season. We do that, and we’re cooking with grease.Gotta get healthier first. If Miami does, they are the best team in the country.
Lightfoot
Lucas
OJ
Puts us over the top.
About time everyone else realized it.
We do have to take this for what it’s worth though. I’d wager 75% of this roster has been told multiple times throughout their playing careers, “You’re the best player on this team”, “You’re a special talent” etc etc. that’s not new. How do the rest on their laurels? Do they start sucking each other’s ****s or keep working? I think the foundation of this team is latter imo.Maybe fully healthy yes. I do not like when 18-22 year olds are told they are they best.
I think we fet the necessary stops in the end. That Bama defense is porous as ****.Id be super nervous to play Alabama and that QB they got
Did you get the info about Lightfoot from Pete’s podcast?Lightfoot is OK and we should have Lucas back for FSU. At this point in time it’s about getting Buchanan back in about a month and a half and hopefully OJ back at the end of the season. We do that, and we’re cooking with grease.