We’re 125th in average starting field position as a defense

Advertisement
Even with sub-par offensive line play shows that it is play calling followed by QB execution.

the punting is a problem that has been very underrated since LSU even with the attention its gotten, people thought we could thrive in spite of it , its one of the worst symptoms of the disease we have... if you have good punting you can be a good team that has a great defense and a bad offense, with the punting we've had theres been no shot

Advertisement
Where is the 125th in starting field position stat?

I couldn't find it in your link.

With the way our punting is going, I have become a huge fan of going for it in 4th and 2 or less even backed up in our own territory. For the life of me, I don't know what Feagles is thinking when he is punting. He needs to see a shrink.

The kid was a under armour all american for gosh sakes. Here he is kicking in the Kohl's kicking camps and man does he have a leg.

Advertisement
Where is the 125th in starting field position stat?

I couldn't find it in your link.

Coach Speak: Diaz talks BC trick plays and backups earning more time

If you’ve felt like the Canes’ defense has been put in a lot of bad positions this season by the offense and special teams, you wouldn’t be off: UM is 125th in the nation in opponent average starting field position.

“We’re 125th in average starting field position as a defense,” he said. “We’re about top 10 in everything else. We’re going to grind our guys to get better… We are fighting to play our best game the next game. Our guys have been pretty resilient.”

So after the Duke game are we now 130th?

What a waste of the Number 2 overall Defense! Team Total Defense Ranking

Go Canes! Hate the Gaytors!!!
RxZZ.gif

Advertisement
Coach Speak: Diaz talks BC trick plays and backups earning more time

Any idea where that stat came from?

Not saying it's false because Butch Davis knows our offense and punting units have been abysmal.

I'd just like a concrete link (not a quote) to send to the appropriate parties.

Any idea where that stat came from?

I googled for stats and the best I found is the one I used, but it doesn't have this stat. But since it is a quote from Diaz I used it. If anyone has a link for average starting field position as a defense please post.

I Hate Gaytors!!! Go Canes!

With the way our punting is going, I have become a huge fan of going for it in 4th and 2 or less even backed up in our own territory. For the life of me, I don't know what Feagles is thinking when he is punting. He needs to see a shrink.

The kid was a under armour all american for gosh sakes. Here he is kicking in the Kohl's kicking camps and man does he have a leg.

this is bizarre. the kid has a really good leg. WTF?? Why can't he put it together on the field??

Advertisement
Guarantee Richt told him to focus more on hang time or some other dumb ish and prob got all in this kids head. Now he can’t focus to save his life

I knew it had to be bad. First start with receiving the KO. Why we don't fair catch and start at the 25 I can't figure. Average start is between 17-22. The offense comes out, cant make a first down and then the bad punt.
I lost count how many times Duke was starting at their own 45 yard line or better.
I'm not the "fire the coach" after every loss kind of fan, but I'm really at my limit with this staff

Advertisement
Back