Waynmon Steed

Moonman

иди нахуй
Noticed he was dressed against GT.

Also he was scout team player of the week on defense.

Guess he's recovered from his injury.

Advertisement
I hope not. Give him a shirt so he can start getting full workouts on his knee and get back to full strength.

Very good news. Don't rush him back in. But we really need at least one of these Freshmen to stand out at some point soon. So far, no one truly pressed the LB starters for time like we see at several other positions (e.g., DE, OL and WR). Smith and Perry had a few flashes these past two games, but also looked lost in space a couple times.

Advertisement
Saw him on the sidelines of FSU, dressed as well, IIRC. Unless there are a rash of injuries, he's most likely going to shirt.

Of the three freshmen LB, Steed has the best instincts. Jennings MLB or bust! Wilder has the athletics but needs weight and more time in the system. Steed will get good PT once he is 100%. I would like to see him get a shirt so he can get to 100%, learn the book, and be ready to eat in 2018 and beyond.

I hope not. Give him a shirt so he can start getting full workouts on his knee and get back to full strength.

Uhh what?

OP says "I guess he's recovered from his injury." and your reply is "I hope not." ?

I mean, I'm pretty sure I know what you meant but **** lol

Uhh what?

OP says "I guess he's recovered from his injury." and your reply is "I hope not." ?

If you knew what I meant(I was talking about him being dressed to play when he could be using this time to get his strength back), why are you quoting me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Uhh what?

If you knew what I meant(I was talking about him being dressed to play when he could be using this time to get his strength back), why are you quoting me?

Lol internet is serious bidness huh?

chill out guy

Uhh what?

I'm using this in every argument from now on with my wife: "Why are you quoting me!?"

HaHaHa. The best.

His dad posts here, correct? Would be nice to hear from him.

Advertisement

Uhh what?

chill out guy

Apparently you’re another new porster that ate pain chips as a kid.

Keep working him in practice. Lots of football left. If he's scout team MVP then he's healthy. If he's healthy then he's good enough to help us this year if we get an injury. If healthy, I like him way more right now that a couple of our backups.

I think Steed's our best linebacker from last class, by a good margin.

Jennings will play MLB or nothing.

Wilder is long, rangy, crazy athletic -- just needs to add a little weight, and he's a versatile LB for us.

Advertisement
I think Steed's our best linebacker from last class, by a good margin.

Jennings will play MLB or nothing.

Wilder is long, rangy, crazy athletic -- just needs to add a little weight, and he's a versatile LB for us.

I don’t think he’s the best Backer but he’s the best prospect to be the Mike. Wilder seemed like a project/potential take with me...he was never going to see the field right away unless it was special teams. I always thought Jennings was going to be a thumper and be limited to rotation

Uhh what?

chill out guy

Apparently you’re another new porster that ate pain chips as a kid.

Not gonna get into it with you buddy

Have a nice life

Uhh what?

I'm using this in every argument from now on with my wife: "Why are you quoting me!?"

HaHaHa. The best.

Lmao, I mean if you like sleeping on the couch then you do you

The LB Class is eerily similar to the current 3 we have right now.

Pinckney/Steed (Instinctual LB)

Shaq/Jennings (Inside Thumper)

McCloud/Wilder (Prototype LB)

Advertisement
Back