Waynmon Steed

Advertisement
I hope not. Give him a shirt so he can start getting full workouts on his knee and get back to full strength.

Uhh what?

OP says "I guess he's recovered from his injury." and your reply is "I hope not." ?

I mean, I'm pretty sure I know what you meant but **** lol

If you knew what I meant(I was talking about him being dressed to play when he could be using this time to get his strength back), why are you quoting me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm using this in every argument from now on with my wife: "Why are you quoting me!?"

HaHaHa. The best.

Ah, CIS the source of all knowledge and advice. Love this board.

Like what I've seen from Jennings in limited action, kid will definitely hit somebody

Based off his film from high school, Steed could give all of our LB's a lesson in tackling fundamentals. No kill shots from him, always wrapped up and got ball carriers on the ground. I think he ends up being a stud for us. Larger version of Sean Spence. Who is one of my all-time favorites at LB for the Canes. The S&C program will do him wonders. Would like to hear Mr. Steed's update also.

Go Canes!

The LB Class is eerily similar to the current 3 we have right now.

Pinckney/Steed (Instinctual LB)

Shaq/Jennings (Inside Thumper)

McCloud/Wilder (Prototype LB)

With one major exception ... the first three started from Game 1, whereas no one from the latter three is even in the conversation to start right now, despite the fact Pinckney is banged up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back