Way too early top 25

Advertisement
IInteresting. They are assuming Wong comes back again. In his post game he didn't sound like a guy returning but a lot can change depending on what he hears regarding the draft and potential NIL deals. If he returns look out!

Advertisement
“Keep an Eye On” - Zach Edey, Dylan Disu, Kyle Flipowski, transfers, players, players, players!

For Miami? Keep an Eye on NIL.

Of course we are the only ones using NIL.
It's so annoying. Every **** big time program is utilizing NIL but the only team everyone mentions is miami.

It's so annoying. Every **** big time program is utilizing NIL but the only team everyone mentions is miami.
Yeah but let’s own it and hope every young man reAds about our NIL deals

Speaking of Zach Edey, I had lunch Saturday in Houston with a member of Purdue’s staff who told me 3 interesting things.
1. They have 1.5 million already lined up for Edey and expect more once he wins a bunch of awards
2. Every player on their team will receive 100k in NIL next season; 50k for this last season.
3. They were 100% convinced Pack was transferring to Purdue until we swooped in at the last moment.

Speaking of Zach Edey, I had lunch Saturday in Houston with a member of Purdue’s staff who told me 3 interesting things.
1. They have 1.5 million already lined up for Edey and expect more once he wins a bunch of awards
2. Every player on their team will receive 100k in NIL next season; 50k for this last season.
3. They were 100% convinced Pack was transferring to Purdue until we swooped in at the last moment.
Wow. Pack would’ve helped them out tremendously. He wouldn’t have gotten them to the championship, but they would’ve beaten FDU plus some.

Advertisement
“Keep an Eye On” - Zach Edey, Dylan Disu, Kyle Flipowski, transfers, players, players, players!

For Miami? Keep an Eye on NIL.

Of course we are the only ones using NIL.
Yep. What a fish wrap article. Pathetic journalism....yawn.

I honestly don’t see Wong sticking in the NBA, unless he leaves to pursue an overseas career. I really hope he comes back, another tournament run and keep pushing up the Miami record boards.

Speaking of NIL.
Now’s the time for our “boys” to capitalize on NIL….
The old fashioned way.

Advertisement
You guys keep looking at this the wrong way. Every time they act like an NIL is only about Miami It’s a big ad to all the potential players out there.

You’re a Miami fan you’re not supposed to care about the haters it’s part of our DNA

You guys keep looking at this the wrong way. Every time they act like an NIL is only about Miami It’s a big ad to all the potential players out there.

You’re a Miami fan you’re not supposed to care about the haters it’s part of our DNA
That's how I view it too. It is free marketing for what we potentially offer. Whether the powers that be want to acknowledge it or not, it is a major factor in a lot of kids' decisions.

Agree.
About 38 years and counting, so it comes with the Hurricane badge.
With the hate level only about a 4, I'm hoping we get things going again so we can get back to hate-level 10 .

Advertisement
I sure hope Wong will return for his senior year as long as we are able to get at least two big centers through NIL from transfer protocol. The UCONN big men ravaged us on the court a few days ago.

Isn't UCLA expected to lose a ton of production? How are they so high?

I think technically Jaquez and Tyger Campbell can come back if they want to, although I doubt either will.

I'm with you, seems a little lofty for me, but Mick can coach and I'm sure they'll be aggressive in the portal.

Advertisement
Back