Way too early prediction because...we got the time....

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Nothing bold and seems in line with what most have said on here, but in spite of a new QB, we will win at least 10 (including bowl).

Our D will win most of our games for us, I DO believe the OL will be better and actually serviceable, and perhaps the most underrated part of all this - Richt has a year under his belt as an OC and should be much improved this year. That's no small thing!

With 10 wins, Richt will easily pull in a top 10 class and maybe even a top 5.

If our new QB turns out to be a good game manager, we have the potential for a magical year. Can't wait for Fall ball!!!

Advertisement
9-10 wins. 8 would be failure dissirregardless of a Frosh. QB. I'm not sold on our offense yet. The D is the ******* truth though!

Richt will lean towards experienced QB so Rosier may be the starting QB. I say 11 winz including bowl game.

Advertisement
If we beat FSU this early in the schedule I see an 10-11 win regular season and a rematch with FSU in the Championship Game anything can happen so best case scenario dark horse for the CFP worst case 9 wins again in which I will lose my S*** I actually predict something closer to the Dark horse for CFP

10-2. Maybe with a bit of luck, 11-1. Have to at least get to ACC title game. Would be nice to win it, but I'm not expecting that yet (one more year before winning the ACC title is the expectation).

Anything less is a failure, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I see a minimum of 9 wins on that schedule, even with a new QB. I'd guess 9-3 regular season plus a bowl win to make it 10 wins for the first time in bloody ever.

Granted we have some good to great athletes , but for objectivity look at this as an outsider how our O looks on paper:
-Lose most prolific passer in U history
- lose only veteran leader at WR
-lose former #1 RB and 1000 yard rusher JY
- no experience backup behind Walton at RB
- shockingly atrocious O line by consensus
-lose #1 very productive TE (most freakish athlete ever)
- D held opponent to 20 twice and O could not outscore with all that talent
-lost 4 games with that talent and expect freshman to cut that in half or better?

Advertisement
My profilic average quarterback in the world.
Only lose is coley and njoku

That's it. Got tired of seeing Yearby get caught from behind

I see a minimum of 9 wins on that schedule, even with a new QB. I'd guess 9-3 regular season plus a bowl win to make it 10 wins for the first time in bloody ever.

baby steps

Win a bowl game: check
Win 10 games
Win the Coastal
Win the ACC
Win the national title

You'll cowards need to realize Miami plays in the ACC CoRstal.

10 wins and being in the ACC CG every year should be the floor for this team. No matter the coach/coRch. Anything less is just underachievement.

Advertisement
ACC Champ game appearance (L)

Orange Bowl appearance (W)

^
That'ts my season prediction. However, none of it matters until we beat f$u, either early in Tally or in ACCCG.

2017: Win 10 and coastal, lose ACCCG
2018: Win Coastal and ACC
2019: National Champs

Advertisement
Anything less than 9-3 or 10-2 in the regular season should get Rick fired. This schedule is a disgrace.

Pretty sure we're capable of losing to GT, UNC, VT, ND, FSU, Pitt

Duke, UVA, Cuse, bethune, Ark st, Toledo are the sure bets imo

We're beating FSU twice this year. Y'all do with that what you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anything less than 9-3 or 10-2 in the regular season should get Rick fired. This schedule is a disgrace.

Pretty sure we're capable of losing to GT, UNC, VT, ND, FSU, Pitt

Duke, UVA, Cuse, bethune, Ark st, Toledo are the sure bets imo

FSU is the only regular season opponent we have any business whatsoever losing to. In truth there's no excuse to be worse than 11-1.

But I'll give Rick room for 1-2 ****** games and say I'll keep him if we go 10-2 or maybe 9-3. Anything less than 9-3 means he's a coRch who must be fired.

Losing 2 games on the year. One reg season (not against FSU) and one in the ACCCG. We get a January bowl bid and win that....secure a top 6 class in 18.

Advertisement
Back