Way too early prediction because...we got the time....

Anything less than the ACCCG is a total disaster IMO.

VT lost a ton and is in Miami, the UNC game was a fraud and we beat everyone else last year.
As mentioned the defense will be nasty, just need a guy to "manage" the game at QB.

Advertisement
Reasonably we have one game we could lose on paper and that's FSU. I'm inclined to assume we'll drop one other game somewhere either because we don't take the team seriously or because one of our opponents ends up being a lot better than they get credit for. That said, I would sincerely hope we don't do worse than 10-2... If we do 11-1 I'd say we at least play for ACC title.

Every year we pound our chests about FSU being the only team we should lose to, and every year we lose to UNC, VT, GT.

Hopefully under Richt we can begin penciling in UVA, Duke, Pitt, Cuse as wins but you people don't seem to learn and just assume that since we're Miami we're supposed to beat VT, UNC. We have a losing record against them since 2004.

Qb is the wild card. If Perry is as good as the staff thinks he is, we are going to win the coastal and give Clemson or FSU a real tough game in the ACCCG. If we got nothing but duds at qb, we could be in for a 3 loss season.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Anything less than the ACCCG is a total disaster IMO.

VT lost a ton and is in Miami, the UNC game was a fraud and we beat everyone else last year.
As mentioned the defense will be nasty, just need a guy to "manage" the game at QB.
Weldon is the game manager at QB you speak of. Perry is way too raw.

Advertisement
2017 is our coming out party

2018 we'll return whoever our starting QB is and be absolutely ******* loaded. we're winning it all.

2019, WE BACK(to back).

Advertisement
Back