Watching Warm Ups Allison Over Perry

Advertisement
Allison can run it, more than kaaya at least. I'm still confused why kaaya doesn't run it more. Yeah he is not fast for a qb but on that 3rd down run where he picked up 6 yards he looked very capable of doing that.

Advertisement
Jack throws a lot better ball than Perry and has alot better throwing mechanics... Perry will not beat him out

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Don't tell em truth bruh. They ain't ready for that. They don't understand perry ain't starting any time soon here

Jack throws a lot better ball than Perry and has alot better throwing mechanics... Perry will not beat him out

Don't tell em truth bruh. They ain't ready for that. They don't understand perry ain't starting any time soon here

Saying a qb is starting over somebody because of pregame throws is just as silly as saying a true Fr is starting the next year.

Allison can run it, more than kaaya at least. I'm still confused why kaaya doesn't run it more. Yeah he is not fast for a qb but on that 3rd down run where he picked up 6 yards he looked very capable of doing that.

Well why didn't Morris who's runs a 4.6 run it very often when he was here? Why did Javier barely run it? Why did rosier that pull and run one single time vs duke last year? They're not taught to

Advertisement

Well why didn't Morris who's runs a 4.6 run it very often when he was here? Why did Javier barely run it? Why did rosier that pull and run one single time vs duke last year? They're not taught to

If it's there you got to take it man

Anybody else wondering who Javier is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perry might not end up in this years class.. he may be right when he says Alison over Perry

Last edited:
Advertisement

Anybody else wondering who Javier is?

Jacory I'm assuming

Saying a qb is starting over somebody because of pregame throws is just as silly as saying a true Fr is starting the next year.
Cribby you are right... like a number of people have stated on this thread already...lets wait until the lights come on...I watched all of Perry's Hudl highlights Thursday... not because I getting desperate or jealous of other teams like Bama Clemson Louisville or even FSU QB play.. Perry has some Raw Talent that impress me I'm not sold on his throwing mechanics and ball delivery love his mobility... even at the camp i wasn't overwhelmed... I just want us to win

Sorry gonna have to disagree with you here bruh. I want an athlete at QB no more pocket passers.

I have no problem with a pocket passer as long as he can run a little. 20-30 yds a game,that's all you need from a good passer.

Advertisement

Cribby you are right... like a number of people have stated on this thread already...lets wait until the lights come on...I watched all of Perry's Hudl highlights Thursday... not because I getting desperate or jealous of other teams like Bama Clemson Louisville or even FSU QB play.. Perry has some Raw Talent that impress me I'm not sold on his throwing mechanics and ball delivery love his mobility... even at the camp i wasn't overwhelmed... I just want us to win

I'm with you! I'm tired of losing... but if we lose a game **** let's look good at it. It starts with recruiting, then coach them up

Sorry gonna have to disagree with you here bruh. I want an athlete at QB no more pocket passers.

I have no problem with a pocket passer as long as he can run a little. 20-30 yds a game,that's all you need from a good passer.

I was watching Watson last night, and honestly what stood out to me wasn't his running. He can take off and go, but he doesn't bail out right away. Rather, he uses his feet to move very well in the pocket and even outside it, just to keep the play alive. Most importantly his head stays up and he finds his guy. He just looked so comfortable in the pocket even with that nasty d line having batted balls and coming after him. You don't need Lamar Jackson to win. You just need someone to navigate the pocket. Whether it's taking off when there is no other option, or sliding around in it and still looking as comfortable as if he had a clean pocket. That's one glaring difference between Watson and Kaaya.

I was watching Watson last night, and honestly what stood out to me wasn't his running. He can take off and go, but he doesn't bail out right away. Rather, he uses his feet to move very well in the pocket and even outside it, just to keep the play alive. Most importantly his head stays up and he finds his guy. He just looked so comfortable in the pocket even with that nasty d line having batted balls and coming after him. You don't need Lamar Jackson to win. You just need someone to navigate the pocket. Whether it's taking off when there is no other option, or sliding around in it and still looking as comfortable as if he had a clean pocket. That's one glaring difference between Watson and Kaaya.

Insert Brock's comparisons between Kaaya and Watson.

i think it's important to note that the things mentioned are easily fixed with hard work and coaching. the kid is a legit qb. he's going to red shirt and grow, like most every qb should have the opportunity to do. if he beats out jack, good for him. if not, he will be taught by one of the best. his future is bright. it's whats between the ears will determine his ceiling.

Advertisement
Back