Watching Warm Ups Allison Over Perry

UknowWhat

Senior
Jack throws a lot better ball than Perry and has alot better throwing mechanics... Perry will not beat him out

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I think both will be great..but with the way college football is these days, Perry might be more valuable- even if captain jack can sling it better. happy to have both

Advertisement
Jack throws a lot better ball than Perry and has alot better throwing mechanics... Perry will not beat him out

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Supposedly Kaaya was deadly accurate in practice, lets see how Allison and Perry do when the lights come on

Lmao what? Again doesn't matter how hard or pretty your ball is he has to have skill and accuracy, and besides Perry not even there to compare, let's wait till they're both actually at the school before we start saying Jack beat him lol

Advertisement
Also I'd hope he looks good in warmups, if you can't look good at warmups then you shouldn't be a quarterback

The way our line lets everyone through on almost every play, we should be running screen passes about 25 times a game. The OL could sell it easily

Advertisement
If that's the case Kyle Wright wins the heisman.

Theres a lot more to qb than arm strength and mechanics. Being smart and athletic goes a long way.

You'll need both qbs ready to start since the OL is going to get at least one QB killed.

Advertisement
i think allison has the ability, my concern with him woul d be if he is too much a gun slinger

Advertisement
Back