Watching this announcement drama

Dumbest staff in history. They were confident in a kid that decommitted a million times.

"Miami offer means something", right Manny? Get this clown out of here.

Advertisement
Blaming the world for problems you create doesn’t help. Other coaches seem to figure it out. Manny hasn’t.

I think we're missing each other here.

Recruits, I'm talking about how they act on signing day with their antics. Not after they get here, etc.

Now if you're blaming Manny for still recruiting someone, so be it. Having said that, every coach gets clowned on and takes kids who clown on others. The antics are on the young men and those who molded them in their formative years. Even if they're clowns, someone at the school should step up and say, not on my watch.

I think we're missing each other here.

Recruits, I'm talking about how they act on signing day with their antics. Not after they get here, etc.

Now if you're blaming Manny for still recruiting someone, so be it. Having said that, every coach gets clowned on and takes kids who clown on others. The antics are on the young men and those who molded them in their formative years. Even if they're clowns, someone at the school should step up and say, not on my watch.
I am not blaming manny for the kid’s antics. It’s manny’s decisions that are suspect.

Advertisement
Are you mad at Manny or really mad at yourself for actually wasting your time watching an announcement of decisions you already knew???

Damned if you do and damned if you dont.... you pull the kids offer and every coach in south fla will **** on you
yep, pull the kids offer and anytime they make a play at a new school there will be ten threads on here on how we didn't recruit someone

Must have been 100 threads on Tutu after we blew them out.

Advertisement
I'm flabbergasted that the adults in the high school are letting this happen. I can't imagine any coach or principal I was ever around allow this nonsense.

Yup, thought same thing...It's unreal.

10:10 ok Jaiden you have a phone call? Make it quick.
10:13 Jaiden we are starting
10:14 (no emotional Jaiden at table?)...We don't have time for this, you've had 3 years little boy, take that tag down and remove his chair and lock the door
10:15 Announce the 4 players and get the kids back to class.

How does a whole school promote this emotional little drama.

Damned if you do and damned if you dont.... you pull the kids offer and every coach in south fla will **** on you
Kid decommitted twice but the staff still thought he was coming and recruited like it. Even if you don't pull the offer, at least recruit someone else just as hard.

We need to focus on actively recruiting mental cases. With any luck, Manny’s lisp will drive one of them nuts and they beat him to death.

Denis seems like a solid kid in addition to a good interior guy. Scratching my head on this one.

Oh wait, we like to be 'brash' at barbeques like 20 year old rich frat boys. I forgot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back