Watching this announcement drama

Advertisement
Advertisement
Eh, it’s just like mindsets coming together. First it was #TNM and culture then it became come and go as you please, no harm done and a rebuild. Francois seems perfect for this current regime.

Advertisement
I'm flabbergasted that the adults in the high school are letting this happen. I can't imagine any coach or principal I was ever around allow this nonsense.

That's because we're old school. That **** wouldn't slide back in the day. This isn't supposed to be a circus, but that's what it often is. Glad some schools don't allow the crap as the recruit is a representation of their coach and school. Gotta teach discipline, respect, and accountability. Everyone who paid you any mind in the recruiting process deserves respect on this day, even when you can only sign one.

Advertisement
That's because we're old school. That **** wouldn't slide back in the day. This isn't supposed to be a circus, but that's what it often is. Glad some schools don't allow the crap as the recruit is a representation of their coach and school. Gotta teach discipline, respect, and accountability. Everyone who paid you any mind in the recruiting process deserves respect on this day, even when you can only sign one.
this is on manny. Heand his staff are getting what the preach right back at them.

Advertisement
this is on manny. Heand his staff are getting what the preach right back at them.

Fool me once, fool me twice. The second time he de-committed should have been a line in the sand.

The funny part about that is if Manny would have pulled his offer after his second de-commitment, people around here would be crying that its unfair and its just a kid (JT4). I would be willing to bet, wherever this kid goes, he wont be there long.

Drama for a local kid always goes against us. Just sit back and laugh man cause we won’t miss him nor have to play against him. He was a commit. Left. Wanted a taint offer bad. Never got it. Commits again. Leaves again. Starts flirting with the corn suckers. Rumors he’s coming back. Signs with Nebraska. I just don’t see a kid like being a net positive for our program. I know he’s talented but still. He’d be bad for the locker room

Drama for a local kid always goes against us. Just sit back and laugh man cause we won’t miss him nor have to play against him. He was a commit. Left. Wanted a taint offer bad. Never got it. Commits again. Leaves again. Starts flirting with the corn suckers. Rumors he’s coming back. Signs with Nebraska. I just don’t see a kid like being a net positive for our program. I know he’s talented but still. He’d be bad for the locker room
Manny created the drama. No reason for that kid to have a UM offer on that table. He clowned us because we’re the local cuck at this point.

Advertisement
Back