Watching the Bama and Georgia game and am sick to my stomach.....

I agree, throw out the hype and stars (a 5 star in campbell vs a former top 100 overall recruit in blades) let’s look at production and stats. Blades doesn’t give up much of anything in most games
I have seen Blades blow coverages but never like TC has. it doesn't just happen against Bama.

Advertisement
Two things ......

Baga‘s WR!!!!

but more important... both teams OL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you don‘t know **** if you don‘t believe the most of Rhet’s, running game’s, King’s issues are the current developmental stage, talent of our OL

Getting beat here and there by for-sure NFL players > getting beat here and there by dudes who will be working for the post office

It'd be different if these guys were getting beat like a drum occasionally, but that's not the case. And as you saw, both UGA and Bama's DBs were getting beat by each receiving group...Macho is basically saying what we have at DB would look even worse going up against the caliber of players than if TC, Surtain, Jobe, etc were playing in Miami going up against Pitt receivers for example.
We can have that argument but I watched A lot of each of those 2 games they don’t just get beat by “nfl” guys, campbell was getting toasted by fcs teams or group of 5 teams his first year at uga.

honestly I think People need to take a look at what Miami faced at receiver the last 2 seasons and people would be surprised. **** if unc was in the sec they would have best receiving corps behind bama

**** unc got 2 receivers better than ANYTHING uga fielded vs bama tonight in dyami brown and dazz newsome

Advertisement
NFL players getting beat by NFL players. I wish we could have that problem. Our DBs getting beat by dudes that will never sniff the league.
Go look up who they have played against last year and the results will surprise you(it shouldn’t but it will).

We can have that argument but I watched A lot of each of those 2 games they don’t just get beat by “nfl” guys, campbell was getting toasted by fcs teams or group of 5 teams his first year at uga.

honestly I think People need to take a look at what Miami faced at receiver the last 2 seasons and people would be surprised. **** if unc was in the sec they would have best receiving corps behind bama
UNC? The group that dropped 3 straight passes against FSU on the game winning drive?

Getting beat here and there by for-sure NFL players > getting beat here and there by dudes who will be working for the post office

It'd be different if these guys were getting beat like a drum occasionally, but that's not the case. And as you saw, both UGA and Bama's DBs were getting beat by each receiving group...Macho is basically saying what we have at DB would look even worse going up against the caliber of players than if TC, Surtain, Jobe, etc were playing in Miami going up against Pitt receivers for example.

**** unc got 2 receivers better than ANYTHING uga fielded vs bama tonight in dyami brown and dazz newsome
dont waste your time. they dont want to listen. i have see TC get abused by guys from schools like Mizzou. End of days al blades could have 45 int's, 11 returned for TD's and 17 sacks and our fans will still be going "how can rumph lose out on a kid that he coached?"

Advertisement

"his first year at uga". That was two years ago. Players improve.

UNC's receiving corps is decent at best. They would would probably be fifth behind Bama, UGA, UF, and LSU. Their group has the experience but I'd gladly take Pickens & Jackson over Brown & Newsome.

dont waste your time. they dont want to listen. i have see TC get abused by guys from schools like Mizzou. End of days al blades could have 45 int's, 11 returned for TD's and 17 sacks and our fans will still be going "how can rumph lose out on a kid that he coached?"
Abused as in constantly beat or outmuscled for the ball? Georgia hasn't played Mizzou this year either lol.

Blades doesn't have those stats though. If he did, we wouldn't even be having this convo. Some of ya'll just don't get it. PS2 and Campbell are getting first-round projections for a reason is all I'll say.

I wanted all those dudes like everyone else here. I was salty as ****, still am. But I’ll tell you what. We’re getting several So FL kids just as talented as them in the 2021 class.

Advertisement
"his first year at uga". That was two years ago. Players improve.

UNC's receiving corps is decent at best. They would would probably be fifth behind Bama, UGA, UF, and LSU. Their group has the experience but I'd gladly take Pickens & Jackson over Brown & Newsome.
**** naw, kearis jackson ain’t sh*t period compared to either dazz newsome or dyami brown..: not even close

jamar chase isn’t at lsu anymore, they wouldn’t be ahead of Unc.

Uf definitely doesn’t have a RECEIVER duo as good as unc either

I actually do watch alot of UGA. i watch college in general. ill revisit and if im wrong, ill admit it. no shame.
Cause I'm sure you watch every Georgia game.

Would you like to revisit this conversation come draft time?

Advertisement
We just need to hire competent coaches that play to win! Putting players in position to win, we are heading in the right direction, but we need more from them!

I love the over simplification of things.

Just get competent coaches...do you even know who Bama’s OC is?

Steve Sarkisian does that name ring a bell?

Yeah the same guy who got fired from USC and fired (or was asked to leave and forget my number) by the Atlanta Falcons...

It’s amazing how competent he is now that he has a roster filled with 5* and 4* players.

And how is Jeremy Pruitt doing with Tennessee.. he was a guru with Bama’s players and now he’s getting blown out by the likes of Kentucky.

Bottom line is this...there is no short cut to success.

We need to win with the flawed players we have currently and get to 9-10 wins a year every year.

That “social proof” with a few key recruting wins can put us over the hump.

We aren’t going to out bag Bama/OSU/Clemson/UGa but for the kids that will listen to Mom and stay close to home we will be a better choice than we have been for the last 15 years.

I love the over simplification of things.

Just get competent coaches...do you even know who Bama’s OC is?

Steve Sarkisian does that name ring a bell?

Yeah the same guy who got fired from USC and fired (or was asked to leave and forget my number) by the Atlanta Falcons...

It’s amazing how competent he is now that he has a roster filled with 5* and 4* players.

And how is Jeremy Pruitt doing with Tennessee.. he was a guru with Bama’s players and now he’s getting blown out by the likes of Kentucky.

Bottom line is this...there is no short cut to success.

We need to win with the flawed players we have currently and get to 9-10 wins a year every year.

That “social proof” with a few key recruting wins can put us over the hump.

We aren’t going to out bag Bama/OSU/Clemson/UGa but for the kids that will listen to Mom and stay close to home we will be a better choice than we have been for the last 15 years.

oversimplification? nah man, I'm just saying the play calling they do was awesome. Do we run players on motion like they do? or like Clemson? It's like we don't want to give the players too much. I love our program all day every day, it's like we've add a little bit more stuff but I believe we should add more. Here's another one, I've been praying for years that we do what Georgia did with cook. We have awesome running backs that can catch the ball. Why not split them out against lbs??

im sick to my stomach that fans on this board are still obsessed we lost out on TC. he stayed getting cooked
jobe and rique did too
Booooooy y'all smoking BIG ROCKS if y'all wouldn't take TC, Jobe, and Rique over any DB on our team not named Blades. Blades might be the only DB we have that would get playing time over any of them boys. I can't believe y'all can look at our roster and then act like we're too good for the names y'all are naming.

I do agree that this 2021 class is trending in the right the direction (hopefully everyone sticks). This can definitely be that foundation that keep these SoFl ballers home for the future classes.

Advertisement
Back