Watching the Bama and Georgia game and am sick to my stomach.....

Because of how many players are from South Florida. We need the elite ones to stay home. I wish the announcers would announce where the players are from so the whole world would see. We know because we follow recruiting like maniacs. I know we can’t get them all but imagine if we could get at least 50% of the elite? I know I am stating the obvious and going to get some dumb ???? clicks from some people but I was just thinking how many players from these top 3 teams were from south Florida and was just dreaming big......
You mean like Jermaine Burton who dropped like 5 balls, Tyson Campbell who was burnt by Waddle for like 90 yards and Tyriq Stevenson who was made to look like Zach McCloud by Devonta Smith? You mean those elite guys? FOH with your cuckbreath bull****.

Advertisement
You mean like Jermaine Burton who dropped like 5 balls, Tyson Campbell who was burnt by Waddle for like 90 yards and Tyriq Stevenson who was made to look like Zach McCloud by Devonta Smith? You mean those elite guys? FOH with your cuckbreath bull****.
So you’re saying that Tyson Campbell and Tyrique Stevenson aren’t elite?

So you’re saying that Tyson Campbell and Tyrique Stevenson aren’t elite?
Tyson Campbell has been credited with 9 pass breakups in 27 career games.

Al Blades has 6 pass breakups this year alone. Also, Blades allowed one of the top 5 lowest passer ratings in the country when targeted in 2019.

Stevenson has 25 tackles and 6 pass breakups in 18 career games.

Our guy Frierson, who started out as a corner and is now playing a hybrid rover/striker (similar to your crush Tyredreek) has 36 tackles, 8 tackles for loss and 4 pbus in 20 games.

You and those púss-áss bulldog bîtches can get fúcked.

I'll take our guys over them "elite" traitors all fúckin day homie!

Al Blades has 6 pass breakups this year alone. Also, Blades allowed one of the top 5 lowest passer ratings in the country when targeted in 2019.

Our guy Frierson, who started out as a corner and is now playing a hybrid rover/striker (similar to your crush Tyredreek) has 36 tackles, 8 tackles for loss and 4 pbus in 20 games.

Wow man why are you so angry? Parents not hug you enough growing up? Can’t get no vag? It’s not that serious to be an internet tough guy about it. You are entitled to your opinion as am I. I never said anything about our players. I want them all!!

Advertisement
It just seems like Bama's getting elite wrs every **** year. That should make all of us envy. Next year it's Brooks and Leary who may be the fastest wr in high school football. We can't find a wr who can catch a football..run after the catch or compete for a 50/50 ball.

But Rumph amd thE bartender tho right?
They left for development not for bags right?

TC knew it the day he signed his LOI he fcked up.
And his own pops stood their patting him on the back like he won the **** lotto while selling his son to a booster base that has kicked out two qb’s with too much melanin.
Said no to a man that took time away from his own family to coach his son as a Jit.

I wouldn’t wish harm or bad luck to any player. But in tc’s case I can see the continued discontent by this fan base

**** man you made me shed a tear!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back