Watching Recruiting Misses

Advertisement
In fairness, a bunch of those guys were never coming here, but Elijah Moore, Haselwood and Jaiden Davis are all guys who realistically could have been Canes.

Unbelievable that so many porsters on this site were shytting on Elijah when we were recruiting him. Many said that he was too short, or not fast enough.

Meanwhile, anyone with a functioning pair of eyes and even the slightest knowledge of football talent could see in his high-school tape that he was electric with the ball in his hands.

Macho had this kid at Western and turned the board on to him. Our corching staffs have been horrible at talent recognition.

Unbelievable that so many porsters on this site were shytting on Elijah when we were recruiting him. Many said that he was too short, or not fast enough.

Meanwhile, anyone with a functioning pair of eyes and even the slightest knowledge of football talent could see in his high-school tape that he was electric with the ball in his hands.

Macho had this kid at Western and turned the board on to him. Our corching staffs have been horrible at talent recognition.
FWIW the big three in state didn’t take him either

Advertisement
Advertisement
Before blaming players or coaches, we have to do our part as fans. Show up at home games or shut up. If you want to play and coach like Baga, Ohio taint, etc, then fan like them. Fill up your crib cupcake game or not. Recruits are watching fan attendance too.

Watching these non-Miami college games on right now hurts JUUUUUUUUST a lil more when I watch it knowing all the names of former Miami recruiting targets.

Turn to the OU game and Haselwood immediately catches a pass. On defense, Jaden Davis is singled out after a play. Then Radley-Hiles makes a play. **** even Hurts gave us a sniff for a hot second.
Turn to the Clemson game and Ladson. ****innn Ladson.
Turn to Bama-Ole Miss and Elijah Moore makes a great catch. Then Surtain makes a tackle. Then the announcers talk about Leatherwood and Neal teaming up on a defender on a play. Then Devonta Smith and Jeudy. Then Jobe comes in when all the walk-ons get hurt or sumthin.
My only solace is turning to see Sitkowski playing bad for Rutgers.

I feel trolled by these players and the tv announcers who keep naming them gatdamnit. It is RUDE to me personally.

Almost feels like ignorance is bliss. Like seeing a guy make a play and NOT knowing Miami whiffed on him or didn't measure up would almost be better.

What did Miami do to deserve this? Who put such a hex on our program??

As a wise man once said, "I'm hurt dawg, don't ask me if I'm alright!!" smfh

I understand, I was at the UGA game a few weeks ago and saw Stevenson, Campbell, Cook and Wilson all making plays.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watching these non-Miami college games on right now hurts JUUUUUUUUST a lil more when I watch it knowing all the names of former Miami recruiting targets.

Turn to the OU game and Haselwood immediately catches a pass. On defense, Jaden Davis is singled out after a play. Then Radley-Hiles makes a play. **** even Hurts gave us a sniff for a hot second.
Turn to the Clemson game and Ladson. ****innn Ladson.
Turn to Bama-Ole Miss and Elijah Moore makes a great catch. Then Surtain makes a tackle. Then the announcers talk about Leatherwood and Neal teaming up on a defender on a play. Then Devonta Smith and Jeudy. Then Jobe comes in when all the walk-ons get hurt or sumthin.
My only solace is turning to see Sitkowski playing bad for Rutgers.

I feel trolled by these players and the tv announcers who keep naming them gatdamnit. It is RUDE to me personally.

Almost feels like ignorance is bliss. Like seeing a guy make a play and NOT knowing Miami whiffed on him or didn't measure up would almost be better.

What did Miami do to deserve this? Who put such a hex on our program??

As a wise man once said, "I'm hurt dawg, don't ask me if I'm alright!!" smfh
I can answer that for you sir. Donna Shalala! Enough said. Smh

How neither one of us landed Tyquan Thorton is beyond me. We had him and dropped the ball when McTeeth got canned and couldn't hold on to him. Not sure if he ever considered Miami but he's doing good things at Baylor

I can answer that for you sir. Donna Shalala! Enough said. Smh
I thought the same exact thing when I read the title of the thread. Despite her not being here for over 3 years, we are trying to build to get out of our own way. I thought that we righted the ship with the Richt hire...then last year happened. I still have faith that the curse of the troll has been lifted. We just need better work out of the coaches and better decisions out of these “show me the money now” kids.
Now that we are finally invested in our program, things should turn around. Here’s to hoping.

Advertisement
Back