Watching Recruiting Misses

CoachDannyMiaz

Fyre Fest Influencer
Watching these non-Miami college games on right now hurts JUUUUUUUUST a lil more when I watch it knowing all the names of former Miami recruiting targets.

Turn to the OU game and Haselwood immediately catches a pass. On defense, Jaden Davis is singled out after a play. Then Radley-Hiles makes a play. **** even Hurts gave us a sniff for a hot second.
Turn to the Clemson game and Ladson. ****innn Ladson.
Turn to Bama-Ole Miss and Elijah Moore makes a great catch. Then Surtain makes a tackle. Then the announcers talk about Leatherwood and Neal teaming up on a defender on a play. Then Devonta Smith and Jeudy. Then Jobe comes in when all the walk-ons get hurt or sumthin.
My only solace is turning to see Sitkowski playing bad for Rutgers.

I feel trolled by these players and the tv announcers who keep naming them gatdamnit. It is RUDE to me personally.

Almost feels like ignorance is bliss. Like seeing a guy make a play and NOT knowing Miami whiffed on him or didn't measure up would almost be better.

What did Miami do to deserve this? Who put such a hex on our program??

As a wise man once said, "I'm hurt dawg, don't ask me if I'm alright!!" smfh

Advertisement
I’m an Ohio kid and who loves the canes an from what I see is we cannot pay a coach 10million and I see more fans at my 15,000 seat Toledo game than I do at Miami games on a weekend that we host big recruits these look at bama LSU and even Florida when the play so called cupcakes there stadium is full or near full and I see sun life half empty these kids want to play in front of a packed house no matter who the opponent is that is what I want. The kids that truly are Miami fans will come regardless but a so so may not we just can’t recruit on our tradition anymore let’s face it. Like I said I’m from Ohio so I don’t know why people are not coming to the game is because it’s too hot or because there is so many more things to do. I’m sure the true die hard fans go to ever frame and that is great I’m dying up north waiting for us to be a10+win team year in and out

Advertisement
Watching these non-Miami college games on right now hurts JUUUUUUUUST a lil more when I watch it knowing all the names of former Miami recruiting targets.

Turn to the OU game and Haselwood immediately catches a pass. On defense, Jaden Davis is singled out after a play. Then Radley-Hiles makes a play. **** even Hurts gave us a sniff for a hot second.
Turn to Bama-Ole Miss and Elijah Moore makes a great catch. Then Surtain makes a tackle. Then the announcers talk about Leatherwood and Neal teaming up on a defender on a play. Then Devonta Smith and Jeudy. Then Jobe comes in when all the walk-ons get hurt or sumthin.

I feel trolled by these players and the tv announcers who keep naming them gatdamnit. It is RUDE to me personally.

Almost feels like ignorance is bliss. Like seeing a guy make a play and NOT knowing Miami whiffed on him or didn't measure up would almost be better.

I was thinking the same thing except for Jobe, who can eat a dîck.

We have 5 national championships. You clearly became a fan this happened. Go play in traffic.

Advertisement
There isn't a 'hex' on our program. We've just made bad coaching hires LOL
Yup. That’s the thing. We recruit enough talent to win the Coastal annually. Our coaching must have been really awful to win one Coastal in 15 years or whatever it is.

Yup. That’s the thing. We recruit enough talent to win the Coastal annually. Our coaching must have been really awful to win one Coastal in 15 years or whatever it is.
Somebody outside the board meetings whenever we're hiring coaches:
hex.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back