Watching Penn St vs Cuse

FreePawn

Last ******* Week.
Want to see how our former WR coach does as an OC. But I have to say, while I´m no fan of the kiddie fiddlers, I do wish we could take an example of the simplicity of their jerseys. No bra straps, no mixed color numbers, none of that ****. Just plain white. We would look so badass......

Advertisement
No PSU fan by any stretch but I admit I am pulling for them a little bit. Gotta respect O'Brien and kids like Hackenberg. If it was us we would be building statues out of respect for them on this board.

As much as we feel for our players because they are being punished for things they didn't do, it would be a bit hypocritical if Canes fans sat back and reveled in PSU's struggles on the field.

No PSU fan by any stretch but I admit I am pulling for them a little bit. Gotta respect O'Brien and kids like Hackenberg. If it was us we would be building statues out of respect for them on this board.

As much as we feel for our players because they are being punished for things they didn't do, it would be a bit hypocritical if Canes fans sat back and reveled in PSU's struggles on the field.

O'Brien stuck with PSU, like Golden has. Wish him great success unless its against the U

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back