Watching Mater Dei vs. Bishop Gorman

Yea I cant wait till Mater Dei vs IMG Sept 21st. That game is out here and is probably the Biggest HS game in the country this year.
St John Bosco is the best team in the country .. and the Bosco vs Mater Dei game will be the match up of the year.. they will meet up twice this season actually. Once in league and second in the playoffs .. St John Bosco's QB is the best high school player in the nation and is only a junior

Advertisement
St John Bosco is the best team in the country .. and the Bosco vs Mater Dei game will be the match up of the year.. they will meet up twice this season actually. Once in league and second in the playoffs .. St John Bosco's QB is the best high school player in the nation and is only a junior

Dei beat them by like 50 in the playoffs last year.

Bosco is overrated like always.

Most of the HS teams in the country haven't even played one down yet minus scrimmages. That first sentence is a whopper of a statement.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I envy those teams whose top local talent commit and stay committed even with two teams in the same city and several others in the state.

**** is crazy

SC has the luxary of picking and choosing which local elite kids they want and which ones they will let the rest of the Pac-12 can have with no repercussions.

Miami better offer a kid first or close to first if Miami is going to even have a chance at the end.

**** is crazy

SC has the luxary of picking and choosing which local elite kids they want and which ones they will let the rest of the Pac-12 can have with no repercussions.

Miami better offer a kid first or close to first if Miami is going to even have a chance at the end.
They gotta be born with a commitable offer or else it’s considered slow playing lol

**** SC can offer a kid 2 weeks before signing day and the kid still signs with SC.

**** SC can offer a kid 2 weeks before signing day and the kid still signs with SC.

Location. Southern Cal kids aren't an 8 hour drive away from big money powerhouse programs, like the kids in SFL. Our local kids hop on busses during the summer and take tours of SEC schools. Where can Socal kids get to in 8-10 hours? Oregon? UT and OU are a 20 hour drive. It's an additional 12 to get to Atlanta. You rarely see their top kids sign with SEC schools. It's either west coast or ND/OSU.

Advertisement
I agree, but expected BG to show much better than they have. Micah Bowens has been very inconsistent on his throws.

I live out here, BG is over rated every year. If they had to play SF teams every week they would never go undefeated. SF still has the best HS football in the country and that includes CA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back