Watching Mater Dei vs. Bishop Gorman

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
Specifically Micah Bowens. Struggling a bit but you can tell there’s a talent gap between Bishop Gorman and Mater Dei.

Advertisement
Specifically Micah Bowens. Struggling a bit but you can tell there’s a talent gap between Bishop Gorman and Mater Dei.

I agree, but expected BG to show much better than they have. Micah Bowens has been very inconsistent on his throws.

Advertisement
I agree, but expected BG to show much better than they have. Micah Bowens has been very inconsistent on his throws.
Doesn’t help when your 6’4 receivers can’t run a route. Big difference at the skill positions plus his line isn’t doing well either. He does need to place the ball better though...I’ll give it to the fact it’s his first big opponent.

Doesn’t help when your 6’4 receivers can’t run a route. Big difference at the skill positions plus his line isn’t doing well either. He does need to place the ball better though...I’ll give it to the fact it’s his first big opponent.

First time I've watched either team play, very impressed with the MD talent. BG is a very successful program and should have a good year, but need to work on a few things.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s a shock considering lost the top QB and WR in the country off last years team.

Yea I cant wait till Mater Dei vs IMG Sept 21st. That game is out here and is probably the Biggest HS game in the country this year.

Let's see if IMG can motivate their mercenaries for the season after they were just embarrassed by a nobody team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back